1998-04-09 - Thanks for the mammaries…

Header Data

From: “CJ Parker” <sonofgomez@hotmail.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 85bafc9d5d1def50f0d1e750a75edfbf17658d504aa4a1ab5e4b214f627bbe3e
Message ID: <19980409091608.582.qmail@hotmail.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 02:16:41 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: "CJ Parker" <sonofgomez@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 02:16:41 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Thanks for the mammaries...

  First, I would like to express my appreciation for the
fact that every single subscriber to the cypherpunks
distributed mailing lists has chosen to participate in
the opening salvo (on April 19, 1998, 9:02 a.m.) of
the Digital Revolution.
  Unfortunately, I ratted you all out earlier today.
I'm sorry, but the Men In Really Dirty White threatened
to tell my mom, if I didn't confess. Although mom has
been dead for quite some time, my knee-jerk programming
kicked in (pardon the pun).
  The good news is that I exposed Bill Gates as the
RingLeader of the highly illegal conspiracy of which
you are all a part, so at least you should have some
deep-pockets on your side when THEY (TM) kick in your door.

  I will be entering the Witless Projection Pogrom shortly,
so I suppose that there is no harm in revealing that my
original persona on the cypherpunks list, the one you
have all known me by for quite some time, is Blanc Weber.
  I'm sorry I've been deceiving you all with my various
Toto and TruthMonger personas, but during my volunteer
work at the Handle Institute, I was infected with
Tourette Syndrome from a dirty needle (while *sewing*,
you cynical little cocksuckers!).

  I am also the one who has been sending the ASCII-art
spams to the list. Dimitri was completely innocent, and
you all should feel terrible about the way you treated
him.

  I know that all of the list subscribers will carry on
with the TRIN plan on April 19th because they are truly
committed to the violent overthrow of all governments,
and not just because I made it with all of you under the
guise of my Lynne Harrison persona.
(Personal note to Human Gus-Peter: No, I'm not wearing
 any panties...)

  I feel particularly bad about ratting out our Philosopher
King, Tim C. May, since he was such a great help to me
under his Dale Thorn and John Young personas.
  I also ratted out Adam Back for his part in the
murder of Princess Diana, but it backfired when he was
secretly Knighted hours later, by the Queen Mother (No!
not John Gilmore, you fucking idiots!)

  Anyway, before signing off, I would like to inform you
that my real opinion of all of you who responded to my
Toto and TruthMonger posts is about the same as the
opinion of Billy Crystal (when he was on 'Soap') in
regard to all of the fucking idiots who finally connected
to the ClueServer, slapped themselves on the forehead,
and said, "What am I doing? I'm arguing with a *dummy*!"

It's been real...

Love & XXXX's,
Blanc Weber
"I'm not an asshole, but I play one in real life."