1998-04-24 - Gifts from Hawaii for Mother’s Day

Header Data

From: moms@uniquehawaii.com
To: mothersday98@hotmail.com
Message Hash: 9a4f5b4f13f08117be490c3ab0407d1fe137e1da4e19b5b19eda494a11408ff5
Message ID: <199804241128.HAA26049@mail.oeonline.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 06:06:09 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: moms@uniquehawaii.com
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 06:06:09 -0700 (PDT)
To: mothersday98@hotmail.com
Subject: Gifts from Hawaii for Mother's Day

Aloha,
HAWAII NANI is pleased to offer you unique, made-in-Hawaii gifts that convey
the sense and spirit of Aloha and are very special ways to say "I love you"
on Mother's Day. May we suggest:

ISLAND FLOWER PERFUMES WITH UNIQUE CARD $24.95. Hearts and flowers decorate
this original cover of Mom's card.  And in a hand woven palm-frond "lauhala"
basket, decorated with lively Hawaiian print wrappings and bow, we offer two
unique perfumes of Hawaii.The gentle lavender and light yellow colors of the
Orchid have made it the royal flower of the Islands and inspired our
Hawaiian Orchid light perfume. The velvety yellow and creamy white petals of the lovely Plumeria
yield a soft fragrance reminiscent of the traditional flower lei of the
Islands and inspire our second delightful perfume. Both in soft spray and
made with Aloha, exclusively in Hawaii.

ISLAND COFFEE BASKET  $19.95 In a "lauhala" basket, two bags of fine
grind,choice estate coffees from the upland plantations of Hawaii and a full
bar-be-que apron of quality cotton in traditional Hawaiian Tapa design or
our DELUXE COFFEE BASKET for $29.95 which also includes four distinctive
cotton Tapa dinner napkins and three bags of very special Hawaiian grown
coffee.

LOVELY MALIA  $19.95.  A unique rag doll for little girls of all ages. Malia
is a raggedy island girl in a colorful Muumuu, the beautiful dress of
Hawaii. She's 20 inches long, has big, warm eyes and just wants to be
hugged. Malia owns no cars or appliances but she comes in her own "lauhala"
travelling basket and brings Aloha. Lots of it.

May we airmail a fine Hawaiian gift  to you, or directly to that special
person ? We'll hand sign the gift card when you send a loving touch of
Aloha. Complete the form below and mail your order to:

HAWAII NANI   PO Box 61928       Honolulu, HI   96839
YES, I want to send a Touch of Aloha. Please send by Priority Mail (cost
included)*

_____ISLAND FLOWER PERFUMES   $24.95
_____ISLAND COFFEE BASKET         $19.95
_____DELUXE COFFEE BASKET        $29.95
_____LOVELY MALIA RAGDOLL         $19.95

I HAVE INCLUDED    $___________  . Priority Mail my Aloha gift to:

Send US currency, check or MO only [outside US add $4.00 S/H per package].
Please include your Email address ______________.  Your ALOHA gift will fly
within five days of our receipt of your order. Look for other fine offerings
from Hawaii at our new webstore opening soon at: www.hawaiinani.com. If our
message has reached you in error we apologize. Aloha and Mahalo.

Thread