1998-04-25 - Secure your E-mail with your Digital ID

Header Data

From: VeriSign Customer Service <id-center@verisign.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: b563b59c1d6eb0b86281e7de98c2693b1634506d7f356aa2d58d911a220e23f5
Message ID: <199804251426.HAA24586@toro-cm3.verisign.net>
Raw Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 07:27:36 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: VeriSign Customer Service <id-center@verisign.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 07:27:36 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Secure your E-mail with your Digital ID

Dear VeriSign Digital ID Holder:

We hope that you have been enjoying the security and convenience of
your Trial Digital ID. Our records indicate that your Digital ID will
expire in 7 days. If you haven't already, please visit
http://www.verisign.com/renewal to get a new ID to enjoy uninterrupted
security.

By upgrading to a Full Service Digital ID, you not only have the ability
to digitally encrypt and sign your e-mail messages for privacy over the
Internet, but also receive the following premium benefits:

- Provides $1000 of NetSure(sm) protection for online commerce
transactions
- Allows for ID cancellation and reissuance in case of loss or overwriting
on your computer
- Inclusion in online ID directories, allowing friends and colleagues to
send you encrypted e-mail

Thanks again for choosing VeriSign. We look forward to serving your
future electronic commerce and communications needs.

VeriSign Customer Service

Thread