1998-04-20 - Gary Lee Burnore, Convicted Child Molester in Raleigh, NC

Header Data

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: cea2aedc4ac1059dd5ec86a62e3036c16c49658138141e95a331a8032d15a18d
Message ID: <199804202350.BAA29721@basement.replay.com>
Reply To: <6go7ak$mmk$1@camel19.mindspring.com>
UTC Datetime: 1998-04-20 23:50:29 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 16:50:29 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 16:50:29 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Gary Lee Burnore, Convicted Child Molester in Raleigh, NC

Belinda Bryan <eridani@databasix.com> wrote:

> And let's not forget how he did exhaustive research of my posting
> history in Deja News and created a summary which included the location
> of my son's (former) preschool and submitted it for permanent archival
> on the Netscum page.

You need to be careful about posting information like that about your
children, especially since there is a registered sex offender, Gary Lee
Burnore <gburnore@databasix.com>, living in your neighborhood.

Why did you post information like that publicly in the first place if you
didn't want people to read it?

Also, it's amazing what people can dredge up on you.  One fellow was harassed
by having a 10 year old California tax lien posted worldwide to usenet in an
attempt to silence his dissenting opinions.

Thread