1998-05-01 - Ruling in Payne & Morales v NSA’s Minihan

Header Data

From: bill payne <billp@nmol.com>
To: lawya@lucs-01.novell.leeds.ac.uk
Message Hash: 9ab38e0c05eb51907b8ee1c28e5fdc1aaafae9c31d9f1c03bd6c38b98ddca2fe
Message ID: <354A351C.20B8@nmol.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 13:54:27 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: bill payne <billp@nmol.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 13:54:27 -0700 (PDT)
To: lawya@lucs-01.novell.leeds.ac.uk
Subject: Ruling in Payne & Morales v NSA's Minihan

Friday 5/1/98 2:15 PM

John Young

Nice to talk to you a few minutes ago.  Even in person!

Judge Santiago Campos ruled in Payne and Morales v NSA
Minihan. http://jya.com/whpfiles.htm
http://www.aci.net/kalliste/speccoll.htm

Morales opted to meet and open the ruling even though it is
a week end.  Usually, I NEVER open a lawyer letter on near a
weekend or a vacation.

But we do file lawsuits on Friday.  That way we get to blast THEM
[Great Satan supporters] on the Infobahn before the court has a
chance to seal the complaint.

Mail Boxes Etc. charges only  $.04 per page special copy charge on
Fridays too V $.07 on other days.

We, unlike DOE, are mindful of containing litigation costs.

The ruling is 56 pages long!

Morales read me only the first and last pages.

	1  We DID NOT LOSE
	2  NSA did not win
	3  We are not headed for jail

I mailed a priority mail copy to you.

Without Internet NYA, J Orlin Grabbe, and some really neat journalists
the
outcome would have far different, I conjecture.

Have a good weekend everyone [http://www.wpiran.org/].  We are!

We GOT TO GET THIS HORRIBLE MESS SETTLED!

Cowabunga, Yahoo, allahu akbar, etc.
bill and art

Thread