1998-05-25 - Want to Advertise? Bulk Friendly Hosting? We Have It!!

Header Data

From: huihienii21@msn.com
To: huihienii21@msn.com
Message Hash: b2eb602e9ce99b532b3f48e31863e5a1eb88b937f28e935c6a763a3ae3514abb
Message ID: <1998051434NAA13714@AOL-SUCKS.upm.edu.my>
Raw Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 16:34:38 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: huihienii21@msn.com
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 16:34:38 -0700 (PDT)
To: huihienii21@msn.com
Subject: Want to Advertise? Bulk Friendly Hosting? We Have It!!

                              Express Mail Server & MORE!!!

The Next Genereration in Mass Emailers, Completely bypass your ISP's email server and send out your email
originating from your personal computer directly into your recipients mail system! Send email directly from you computer without using any of your ISP's server resources!

Mail is delivered instantaneously,  This incredible mail engine actually hand delivers the message from
your computer into the recipients mail system. No delay; message literally travels right to its destination.

Guaranteed delivery Every single last one of your messages gets delivered!  Message goes
directly from your computer to your recipients mail system.

Personalize messages, Automatically inserts recipients name in the  body or your letter for a
dramatic increase in responses.  Verifies every single addresses before sending.  Puts all bad addresses in a bad address file  (practically eliminates
undeliverables!).

Unbelievably FAST !!  This new technology uses a multithreaded process to connect directly
with your recipients mail system!  Express Mail will send up to 80,000 messages per hour with a 28.8
modem (even faster with ISDN and T-1) and every single message will be individually placed in your
recipients mail system instantaneously!

Randomizing option allows you to break through any filters.  This is a necessity to get mail through to AOL members.  Create your messages in the built-in word processor.  It has everything you need including spell check and color!  Customization feature allows you to personally create your  program.  This will single-handedly generate additional sales for you and your
clients.  You'll love this feature!

                                  REQUIREMENTS

                              Windows 95 or higher
                                   8 MB RAM
                             486 or faster processor
                       10 MB free space on your hard drive

                             **SPECIAL** ONLY $150.00**
                     Call 1-800-298-7863 To Order Your Demo Today!!

       Recieve 250,000 email addresses & Stealth Mass Mailer for free!!(With Purchase)

                               OTHER MAIL PROGRAMS

         Fresh 20 Million + Email Addresses on CD for only $90.00
    Get 3 Stealth Mass Mailers with unlock codes for only $150.00
                       We also have Gold Rush for only $300.00
                        Email Adressee Extractor for $100.00
                               Caller ID for $100.00
                         Bulk Mate List Manager for $129.00
                           Desk Top Server 98 for $339.00
                                   MX Lookup for $185.00
                                           MUCH MORE

         Bulk Friendly Web Hosting On Foreign Backbone only $90.00 a month, Sex site Hosting, only $350.00 a month, 2 page Bulk Friendly web hosting only $60.00 month

     Also, call about a great rate of 8.9 cents long distance, even with 800/888 numbers!!
            14.9 cents a minute calling cards(not prepaid) EARN MONEY TOO!!!

800 voice mail with unlimited calls, only $45.00 a month!!!!!

   Please leave information on the item that you are calling about. Thank you.

Need to advertise a product or service? We can do it for you!! If you are already paying someone to do it, then call us and I bet we can beat them. Our fees usually start at $395.00 for 1.2 million, we even have lower rates.

    WE CAN ALSO ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES!!!!
PLEASE CALL US FOR RATES ON THIS!!!!! EXCELLANT RATES!!

Thread