1998-05-21 - Humor…

Header Data

From: “Jean-Francois Avon” <jf_avon@citenet.net>
To: “jf_avon@citenet.net>
Message Hash: eee5fb7cbdf252f6e9834028716ea761eca6573cdb67f48b42d48260a3da4272
Message ID: <199805210400.AAA10425@cti06.citenet.net>
Raw Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 20:53:10 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: "Jean-Francois Avon" <jf_avon@citenet.net>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 20:53:10 -0700 (PDT)
To: "jf_avon@citenet.net>
Subject: Humor...

>                     WHERE AM I?
>              ------------------------------------
>A helicopter was flying around above Seattle yesterday when
>an electrical malfunction disabled all of the aircraft's electronic
>navigation and communication equipment. Due to the clouds and haze
>the pilot could not determine his position or course to steer to
>the airport. The pilot saw a tall building, flew toward it, circled,
>drew a handwritten sign and held it in the helicopter's window. T
>he sign said "WHERE AM I ?" in large letters.
>
>People in the tall building quickly responded to the aircraft,
>drew a large sign and held it in a building window. Their sign said,
>"YOU ARE IN A HELICOPTER.' The pilot smiled, waved, looked at his
>map and determine the course to steer to SEATAC
>(Seattle/Tacoma) airport and landed safely.
>
>After they were on the ground, the co-pilot asked the pilot how
>the "YOU ARE IN A HELICOPTER" sign helped determine their
>position. The pilot responded, "I knew that had to be the
>MICROSOFT building because they gave me a technically correct
>but completely useless answer."

Jean-Francois Avon, Pierrefonds(Montreal) QC Canada
  JFA Technologies, R&D physicists & engineers
  Instrumentation & control, LabView programming.
PGP keys: http://bs.mit.edu:8001/pks-toplev.html
PGP ID:C58ADD0D:529645E8205A8A5E F87CC86FAEFEF891
PGP ID:5B51964D:152ACCBCD4A481B0 254011193237822C

Thread