1998-05-29 - VENTURE CAPITAL OPPORTUNITY

Header Data

From: iu87y@hotmail.com (kj87u)
To: iu87y@hotmail.com
Message Hash: f363dffe1ba17cee468e06df4d2a19eeafc685e61b7fcb94151d1b904c84cbb1
Message ID: <199805293650TAA36479@76tg54@hotmail.com.nationwide.net>
Raw Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 07:12:45 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: iu87y@hotmail.com (kj87u)
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 07:12:45 -0700 (PDT)
To: iu87y@hotmail.com
Subject: VENTURE CAPITAL OPPORTUNITY

VENTURE CAPITAL BUSINESS AND CAREER OPPORTUNITY

Our corporation, through our expanding partners network,
and in conjunction with varied and substantial investment
groups, provides venture capital, equity and debt funding
to corporate clients nationwide.

We are currently expanding our system and are seeking a
professional individual as our associate, who in turn,
will qualify clients for our services.

There is an $8,250 investment.

To receive an extensive package of printed information,
please call our voice mail system at 214-373-2032 and leave
your complete name and mailing address.

This is a ONE time mailing only.  It will NOT be repeated.
You are NOT on any mailing list, and your name is DELETED after
you receive this message.  If this message is not of interest
to you, we are sorry for the intrusion. You DO NOT have to email
us to remove your name.

Thread