1998-05-13 - Hidden US government

Header Data

From: bill payne <billp@nmol.com>
To: wire@monkey-boy.com
Message Hash: fdb5dca5e2c4a9425cefa8c69989a8ac339995e8d8ed415b4e17f8abc10106c3
Message ID: <3559B706.F@nmol.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 08:27:52 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: bill payne <billp@nmol.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 08:27:52 -0700 (PDT)
To: wire@monkey-boy.com
Subject: Hidden US government

Guys

There is a segment in the US government who do whatever they want.

Like stinging Iran.

The segment thinks that they are unaccountable.

We want to change this.

And get our money too!

Wednesday 5/13/98 7:40 AM

Lawyers and netizens

Morales and my last Friday filing seen at
http://www.jya.com/whp050898.htm

is causing comments at http://www.jya.com/mf050998.htm and elsewhere.

One of my neighbors, Bill Moe, is a retired AF officer and now an APD
cop.

Moe commented that no lawyer would ever write a document like the one
we FILED.

Morales is ready to go to the Supreme Court on this case for the reasons
of
Campos dismissing DIR NSA Minihan.

Morales feels that this decision make no one in a federal agency
accountable..

We will also probably have to appeal the dismissal of Morales too.  Bad
precedent.

Now that we have copies of the docket sheets seen at
http://www.jya.com/whp-10usca.htm
we must study them.

We will do this at noon today.

Then we will begin the process of filing criminal complaint affidavits
on Tenth
circuit judges and judge Joseph Weis, of the Third circuit.

Dolores K. Sloviter
Chief Judge, Third Circuit
18614 U.S. Courthouse
Philadelphia, PA 19106
215-597-1588

also EARNED a criminal complaint affidavit along with clerks Bradford
Baldus
and Toby Slawsky.

Slawsky earned another for sending US Marshals Lester and Lopez to
investigate me,
with no letter of authorization, for "inappropriate communications."

The matter of Campos' in camera ex parte meeting with NSA is also
causing CONCERN.
http://www.jya.com/whp043098.htm

NM judge John Conway had an ex parte in camera meeting with Sandia/NSA
high tech
terrorist James Gosler in 1992 in my ADEA lawsuit.

Conway then sealed all of my lawsuit court records and halted discovery.

Then there was the matter in both my and Morales lawsuits of  material
showing up in the
final district decisions which was not in pleadings.

A district federal court spy gave us information that Sandia wrote the
decision for, in
Morales case, judge Galvan and my case, John Conway.

These actions by judges and court clerks largely prompted Morales and my
genocide
and crypto incompetence lawsuit.

We know that the federal courts and the legal system are LARGELY
controlled by the
US federal government.

This is becoming more obvious to all by those who read
http://www.jya.com/whp043098.htm.

The US Hidden government is in reality a fascist government.

  FASCISM -   a political and economic movement, strongly nationalistic,
magnifying the rights
  of the state as opposed to those of the individual, in which industry,
though  remaining largely
  under private ownership, and all administrative political units,  are
controlled by a strong central   government.

Since Morales and I have both lost money as a result of actions of a
fascist government, we struck at the heart of the US Hidden government
[aka The Great Satan] with our genocide and crypto incompetence lawsuit.

Representative Cynthia McKinney [CYMCK@mail.house.gov ] and Senator
Grassley [chuck_grassley@grassley.senate.gov] are in possession of the
Swiss Radio International audio tape telling the saga of Hans Buehler's
arrest in Teheran in 1992 for espionage.

Hopefully those who are concerned can share their concerns about
possible consequences of NOT releasing our requested documents on
Internet.  And, too, encourage settlement of this NSA-caused American
tragedy. http://caq.com/cryptogate
http://www.aci.net/kalliste/speccoll.htm

Morales and I continue to feel that we should settled this unfortunate
matter before it gets WORSE.

Later
bill

Thread