1998-06-03 - [E-WRESTLING] New fed that’s superior to all others …

Header Data

From: SMODeLUX@aol.com
To: N/A
Message Hash: 29c8b1caf1cbce8340a047511ba85caf318a41855049bf82d22320f0836ca95f
Message ID: <4abf174c.3575b995@aol.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 14:12:31 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: SMODeLUX@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 14:12:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [E-WRESTLING]  New fed that's superior to all others ...

   b r u t e   f o r c e   w r e s t l i n g         .

BFW HANDBOOK
Last Revised: 4.22.98

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
     BFW INTRODUCTION:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

	Screw organization with those "preppy handbooks," Screw the weenies
that take e-Wrestling seriously, and screw the critics.  Do you think you're a
tough guy?  Are you _brutal_?  Are you sure?  You can't be sure unless you
strut your stuff in the paragon of e-Wrestling fun, the BFW (Brute Force
Wrestling).

	We don't really care what all the other fed heads think, and we're
going to approach this federation a little differently.  No longer will you
see the 20k BORING as hell matches, we're going to keep them short, with the
occasional overdrive.  Now let me ask you, do you REALLY see 55 minute
matches
on regular broadcasts such as RAW or Nitro?  I don't.  Maybe on a PPV, but
we'll
stretch our matches on PPVs a little.  Anywhoo, what will this short match
process result in?  Fewer late cards, I know you all love that.

	What else will make this fed fun?  We'll give magazines instead of
updates, updates usually just have the same stuff anyway.  In fact, I
always skip
to the rankings when I read an update.  We'll show you a good product with our
magazine.  In-depth articles, and must-read writing.  Do you think you're
up for
it?  If so, fill out this application form, but remember, we can only fit
20 singles
wrestler's and 10 tags on our roster.

But beware... those who enter shall never leave... for they will be
engulfed in
fun and excitement, and they'll never even shed the thought of leaving!

Thanks,
    Sean and Chris

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
      BFW ROLEPLAYING:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

	BFW is a booked wrestling league, meaning that you roleplay to win matches.
We do not use TNM, WLS, or any other simulator. All matches are hand
written for the
most exciting action anywhere.

	The only rule for roleplaying is that you must do it often. If you don't
roleplay for a month, you're history. We may keep you around as a scrub and
job the
hell out of you, ruining your reputation. We may also just kick you out of
the fed
completely.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
       BFW SPECIFICS:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Headquarters:    BFW Arena in Salt Lake City, Utah

       Cards:    House shows (Quick Result Report sent out weekly)
                 Tuesday's televised show, BFW Tuesday Tap-Out
                 Friday's televised show, BFW Friday Fright Night
                 Monthly Pay-Per-View events

      Titles:    BFW World Heavy-Weight Champion
                 BFW World Tag Team Champions
                 BFW Network Champion

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
      BFW APPLICATION
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 ========================
 YOUR INFORMATION:
 Hey, we can get to know ya.
 ========================

 YOUR NAME -
 YOUR AGE - (optional)

 ========================
 WRESTLER'S INFORMATION:
 Duh!
 ========================

 WRESTLER'S NAME -

 ALLIGNMENT - (heel/face/neutral)

 WRESTLER'S HEIGHT - (nothing above 7", please)
 WRESTLER'S WEIGHT - (nothing extraordinary here, either)

 WRESTLER'S LOOKS - (breif description here.  Add in attire)

 WRESTLER'S HISTORY - (Who, what, where, why, when?)

 TWENTY MOVES YOUR WRESTLER APPLIES -

 YOUR WRESTLER'S FINISHING MANEUVER -

 DESCRIBE IT - (it doesn't have to be TOO complex)

 YOUR WRESTLER'S MANAGER - (optional)

 YOUR WRESTLER'S THEME MUSIC - (nothing other than music done by real
 musicians, no real wrestler music)

 TAG TEAM INFORMATION
 (Optional)

 NAME OF TAG TEAM -