1998-06-24 - abortion [was: Banning privacy: A radical proposal]

Header Data

From: attila <attila@hun.org>
To: “William H. Geiger III” <whgiii@invweb.net>
Message Hash: 3ebe97acc6ca3803ac07dcf0daaa90f163b0d1d72ea17444857d2b91b9cb96f8
Message ID: <Pine.BSF.3.96.980624123712.269H-100000@hun.org>
Reply To: <199806240806.DAA022.63@geiger.com>
UTC Datetime: 1998-06-24 12:50:19 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 05:50:19 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: attila <attila@hun.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 05:50:19 -0700 (PDT)
To: "William H. Geiger III" <whgiii@invweb.net>
Subject: abortion [was: Banning privacy: A radical proposal]

On Wed, 24 Jun 1998, William H. Geiger III wrote:

> And if they really want to save some children why don't they shut down the
> multi-billion dollar infanticide industry known as abortion. Why are these
> medical hacks allowed to do to children what they would be jailed for
> doing to a dog? Perhaps because it serves nicely with the elitist goals of
> population control (need to keep the number of niggers, bean pickers, and
> white trash down to a controllable number) not to mention that their
> pockets are well lined by the hacks.

    no, abortion does not serve the interests of limiting the
    "undesirables" to meet elitist population control ideas.  quite
    the opposite --the various machinations of the extremeist
    conservative [bowel] movement and depriving of abortion funds
    has meant that abortion is available only to the haves. same
    result in U.S. foreign policy which excludes not only abortion
    services from foreign aid disbursement, but also birth control.

    so, the population of "bean pickers, niggers, and white trash"
    increases relative to the desired "white" population --rather
    dramatically --"elitist" families have negative population
    growth; several of the others have factors as high as 300%.

    personally, I am against abortion-- however, I'll be damned if
    I would deny anyone else either the right or the means to make
    that personal decision. it is not a question of morality; it is
    a fundamental right to freedom of choice unencumbered by an
    increasingly invasive federal government --the first Bitch can
    take her Global Village into her house, not mine.

	attila out...

    go not unto usenet for advice, for the inhabitants thereof will say:
      yes, and no, and maybe, and I don't know, and fuck-off.

    To be a ruler of men, you need at least 12 inches....
    There is no safety this side of the grave.  Never was; never will be.

Thread