1998-06-09 - MUSIC BOULEVARD’S SUMMER BLOWOUT SALE!

Header Data

From: “http://MusicBLVD.com/” <manager@musicblvd.com>
To: musicblvd@sparklist.com
Message Hash: 5f6672fe9b177abe1d625e7066a9bb12eb0542d5fbbd0d9279a12974a736d593
Message ID: <3.0.32.19980609153459.0079d430@207.67.22.140>
Raw Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 15:57:34 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: "http://MusicBLVD.com/" <manager@musicblvd.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 15:57:34 -0700 (PDT)
To: musicblvd@sparklist.com
Subject: MUSIC BOULEVARD'S SUMMER BLOWOUT SALE!

Music Boulevard is having a Summer Blowout Sale in celebration of our new
look!  You'll find everything at the lowest prices of the year. As a
special bonus, shipping is FREE when you buy three items or more when
shipped within the U.S.

Come explore the new and enhanced version of Music Boulevard. It's faster
than ever, easier to find the music you love, and now even more convenient
to make a purchase.

Take this opportunity to buy all of those items that never seem to go on
sale anywhere...ever! Every CD, Cassette, Video, T-shirt, LP, and Import is
now available at a reduced price.

Remember,

This sale will last for only a limited time, so visit Music Boulevard right
away to take advantage of our low prices and great selection. You'll love
the new Music Boulevard.

http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/2161_0_main.txt

TO UNSUBSCRIBE: To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send an email to:
remove-musicblvd@sparklist.com and you will be automatically removed from
this list.

Thread