1998-06-25 - REAL JOBS You Can Do From HOME - Over 700 Companies Need YOU

Header Data

From: webmaster@home-employment.com
To: N/A
Message Hash: 700805b03fc5a96a52914dfff187c16a2a1442ba1310e8933622354ab18db1ce
Message ID: <199806251704.KAA24611@toad.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 10:04:51 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: webmaster@home-employment.com
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 10:04:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: REAL JOBS You Can Do From HOME - Over 700 Companies Need YOU

     DO YOU WANT TO WORK FROM HOME?
---No MLM's - No Scams - No Franchises---
       No Work From Home Gimmicks
    http://www.home-employment.com/index.html
<A HREF="http://www.home-employment.com/index.html"> Click
Here</A>
Over 700 Companies Interested in  FT/PT Employees and Independent
Contractors to work From Their Home.

Visit our web page at:  http://www.home-employment.com/index.html

      Right Now MILLIONS Of People Are Working
 Normal Jobs From The Comfort Of Their Own Homes.
           **YOU CAN BE ONE OF THEM!**

This company was started by WORK AT HOME Moms & ladies who
have been telecommuting for several years. We decided to
start this company because we were tired of going through
the same Work-At-Home scams and MLM runarounds that YOU've
been through. For over a year now we've been helping people
just like you to find LEGITIMATE Work-At-Home Employment.

SOME OF THE JOBS AVAILABLE ARE
   -  Typing
   -  Billing
   -  Clerical
   -  Data Entry
   -  Data Processing
   -  Word Processing
   -  Technical Writing
   -  Computer Programming
   -  Internet Research
   -  Artists
   -  Sales
   -  Telemarketing
   -  Marketing
   -  Transcription
   -  Language Translation
   -  Graphics Design
   -  Web Page Design
           & MANY MANY more...

Wouldn't it be GREAT if you could actually locate a REAL home job
without having to deal with the runarounds and scams.

Visit Our Web Site For More Information...
http://www.home-employment.com/index.html
This is a one time mailing only! Our intention is not to send you
mail that you do not wish to receive. To be removed from our list
please visit http://www.leadgenerator.net/remove.html We will
promptly remove you from our list.

Information Net Source Corp.
3475 4th Street N.