1998-06-01 - Re: FYI

Header Data

From: StanSqncrs@aol.com
To: Cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 9b4b34fef0be6d7aa5eea6d99f09b118906f207150542bdbe12524f954d826db
Message ID: <322a25d9.3571f777@aol.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 17:36:52 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: StanSqncrs@aol.com
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 17:36:52 -0700 (PDT)
To: Cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: FYI

Someone wrote me in private -
<< Yes, we want to see

 On Sun, 31 May 1998 StanSqncrs@aol.com wrote:

 > If you've heard rumors about Amway being a cult, it's true.  It's part of
the
 > right-wing/ChristianCoalition cult.  If anyone wants to see my evidence,
let
 > me know. >>

I caught an Amway employee (works in Ada and everything) on a music list
engaging in the censorship of the messages in that band's music.

But first, a who's who of the people involved in the war on the Arts/Music -

gopher://gopher.igc.apc.org/00/orgs/alternet/demval/cultwars

You'll notice Mr. and Mrs. Richard DeVos of the DeVos foundation listed, his
son runs Amway, and Richard was the guy who started it (along with another
person).

Here's my Amway employee threatening to use Amway lawyers against someone (me)
simply trying to speak on a music list -
=====
In a message dated 4/27/98 8:43:23 AM Central Daylight Time,
Russell_Gorton@amway.com writes: <snip>

<< ... buddy.  I'm
      just down the hall from a team of about 80 high-powered lawyers who
      are fledgling experts in Internet harassment issues (amway.com is a
      very-flamed, very-hacked, very high-profile domain. >>

<snip>

<< --Russell Thomas Gorton  Amway Corporation (yup, the direct-sell soap
empire) Ada, Michigan, USA >>
=====
Of course, I do admit, that I do speak from a left POV. ;-)

You see, the band is a band called Camel, and I like to talk about their
lyrics.  One song's lyrics I posted was this one -
=====
'Refugee' - 'Stationary Traveer' (lyrics by Susan Hoover)

There's a rumour flying through the air
Paranoia's creeping everywhere.
You're gonna raise a wall -
to draw the line

You say you've got your reasons
I hear them all the time
You say it's talking treason
and a crime ...
to question why

Don't you know I've seen this all before?
History repeats itself once more.
I don't want to go -
and I can't stay

You say you've got your reasons
I hear them all the time
You say it's talking treason
and a crime ...
to question why

I don't want to be a refugee,
I just want a single guarantee.
I don't want to be a refugee
I JUST WANT THE RIGHT TO DISAGREE.
=====
Basicly, Russell is part of a right-wing gang working the Camelogue list.  It
is documented here - http://members.aol.com/whtsametau/ofir.html.  It's called
The Humpheads.  When you get the the code - "&y", though, haven't updated
that.  Here's something I snuck to the Camelogue list -
=====
3) Fish.  X-tian fish.  You can find a real one here on &y's server (if not in
the supposed user's address ;-) ) - http://www.roadkill.com/~dpgerdes/

But these guys don't like to do business with folk other than their own,
that's why they use that symbol.  Here's where &y's X-tian fish is - "&y".
Take the & and remove the top loop of it in your mind, and it certainly looks
MUCH like an X-tian fish!

That's how I found &y's picture, I looked for that symbol on his server.  You
see, his compadres know what to look for.  Can you say "right-wing
conspiracy"?  Sure, I knew ya could!
=====
&y (Andy) Burnett is the "moderator nazi" (his words) of that list.  He has no
real info about himself on his facad server - Roadkill Consulting
(www.roadkill.com).  But he had a picture stashed (in a 5 meg movie) in a
place that only his right-wing buddies (or someone observing the right-wing
conspiracy) would think to click.  On one of his supposed user's boring pages
at the very bottom in fine print where he thanks "&y" for his webspace, and
the "&y" is a link.

So, if you also see a bunch of evidence against folk other than the Amway
employee, remember, that Amway employee is part of a gang, and that
accomplices in crimes are JUST as guilty as the actual trigger-person,
therefore, you need to know what his compadres are also doing.

Stan,
'Wall of Reality' Webring
http://members.aol.com/RealityWal/

Thread