1998-06-08 - Amway and Brave Combo Evidence Update

Header Data

From: StanSqncrs@aol.com
To: Cypherpunks@toad.com (cool dudes)
Message Hash: a4d9257939a63f149d167b547fd8efa30b06d676816822b13607d49bd842b436
Message ID: <81aeaeca.357ba471@aol.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 01:45:20 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: StanSqncrs@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 01:45:20 -0700 (PDT)
To: Cypherpunks@toad.com (cool dudes)
Subject: Amway and Brave Combo Evidence Update

On that page I point to with the X-tian fish discussion, I linked the
"moderator nazi" with the right-wing because of his use of this symbol "&" to
replace the "And" in "Andy".  I have come to learn, it's got 2 meanings.  It
looks like the symbol for the "Know-nothing" movement is - "K & N".  Of
course, to know the significance of that, you have to know something about the
"Know-nothing" movement.  I think anyone that's ever observed many of the
lists around, will see some remarkable similarities.  Check this out -
====
Know-nothing (1827) 1 a : IGNORAMUS b: AGNOSTIC 2 cap K & N : a member of a
19th century secret American political organization hostile to the political
influence of recent immigrants and Roman Catholics

Know-nothingism (1854) 1 cap K & N : the principles and policies of the Know-
Nothings 2 : the condition of knowing nothing or desiring to know nothing or
the conviction that nothing can be known with certainty esp. in religion or
morality 3 often cap K & N : a mid-twentieth century political attitude
characterized by anti=intellectualism, exaggerated patriotism, and fear of
foreign subversive influences

Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, 10th edition
====
'Know-Nothing' Movement

U.S. political movement in the mid-19th cent. The increased immigration of the
1840s had resulted in concentrations of Roman Catholic immigrants in the
Eastern cities. The Democrats welcomed them, but local nativist societies were
formed to combat "foreign" influences and uphold the "American" view. The
American Republican party, formed (1843) in New York, spread to neighboring
states as the Native American party and became a national party in 1845. Many
secret orders sprang up, and when outsiders made inquiries of supposed
members, they were met with a statement that the person knew nothing; hence
members were called Know-Nothings. The Know-Nothings sought to elect only
native Americans to office and to require 25 years of residence for
citizenship. Allied with a faction of the WHIG PARTY, they almost captured New
York in the 1854 election and swept the polls in Massachusetts and Delaware.
In 1855 they adopted the name American party and dropped much of their
secrecy. The issue of slavery, however, split the party, and many antislavery
members joined the new REPUBLICAN PARTY. Millard FILLMORE, the American
party's presidential candidate in 1856, won only Maryland, and the party's
national strength was broken.

The Concise Columbia Encyclopedia is licensed from Columbia University Press.
Copyright (c) 1995 by Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
====
Cypherpunks, these are the bastards that have control of congress.  If you are
serious about freedom, you must go out and register to vote, and you must vote
the real punks (Christian Coalition types (the CC is simply a front for the
Know-nothing movement, and I'll bet you now believe me. ;-) )) out of power.

They are the bastards that are controlling speech (and thought, IMHO) on that
Camelogue list (the Humpheads).  AND they were doing the same thing on that
Brave Combo list (The Bucketheads gang that I seem to have incapacitated.
Hey, can I say that I saved the Brave Combo?  ;-) )

And the evidence is on Brave Combo cds.  Not only the one that I'm on, but now
that I've gone in looking at it from this angle, I see they've been
documenting the invasion of the Bucketheads for 10 years.

It starts with Humansville with the cover showing a "the" 'beast', IMHO
raising it's ugly head out of the water.  Also on that one, is a song called
"Move" which starts with a message that was left on Jeffrey Barnes answering
machine one night, that threatened him to turn down his music.  There was no
music being played in his house that night.  They were trying to tell him to
censor the Brave Combo.  I haven't had a chance to search that album for other
stuff yet.  Those were the obvious things.

The theme continues for the next 4 Brave Combo (only (they were doing
collabarations also during this period)) studio releases.  Since yous guys are
Cypherpunks, I'm not gonna give you that many more clues (for right now, there
are some songs patterned after certain specific Bucketheads that you probably
won't get the connection, but if you think of various folk you've met on the
net, I'll bet you find some remarkable similarities in the
lyrics/titling/liner notes)

So, it continues on to the next ones (and in this order) -

Night On Earth
No No No-Cha Cha Cha
Polkas For A Gloomy World (BTW: Grammy nominated, lost (probably due to the
Know-nothings.  Study this one's liner notes VERY carefully (and Mystery Spot
Polka lyrics for sure))

And up to the one I'm on - 'Group Dance Epidemic - Fun ...... and Functional!'

Those are all excellent cds, but if you don't want to spend the money, all of
the lyrics are on the Discography page (http://www.brave.com/bo/discography/)
at the official website (which the Bucketheads still seem to have some control
of.  How do I know?  Guess which lyrics they DON'T have there.  The Jeffrey.
(and other reasons) I forced them to put the Mystery Spot Polka's lyrics up
there when I attempted to discuss it on the list (and I was censored.)  They
had to try to show that it wasn't being censored.)

So, I'll post my interpretation of The Jeffrey because of that -
=====
The Jeffrey
(Barnes, Cripps, Finch, Hernandez - Wise Monkey Music)

(Jeffrey (spoken)) I am the master of my own universe
And I dance just as good as I want to
======
I am a genius because I want to be
====
I have created a dance in my own image
Look at me!
======
I have written a song and dance just like me, I expect all BRAVE Combo fans to
look for it's meaning!  I'm not happy!  (see insert photo of the Part 1 (The)
Jeffrey)
====
(backup) One, two, three, four
======
I want you to analyze my song and dance line-by-line.
====
Nothing ((backup) Nada)
======
I'm waiting.  I've been waiting.
====
Amazing!
======
Wow!  Someone came along and analyzed my song, and (pretty much) nailed it!
====
How can you tell the dancer from the dance.
======
That is what is revealed by careful analysis of my song - how YOU can know
about certain-type of people that "lurk (dictionary definition)" the Brave
Combo list
====
(girl) moans - Oh, Oh, Oh Oh Jeff, your dance is devine
====
I like your song, Jeff (SERIOUSLY!  :-) (I really mean this, Combo fans! ;-)
))
======
Teach me to dance Jeffrey
====
I want to learn how to tell the difference between reality and perception of
reality
======
Move my body with your hands
====
Dazzle me with how simple it all is
======
How should I move my hips?
====
How can I learn how to do that?
======
(Jeffrey) Your hips will take care of themselves.
====
Jeffrey's answer - Join FreeGroup
(http://members.aol.com/whtsametau/FreeGroup.html) and/or Visit What's A Meta
U (http://members.aol.com/WhtsAMetaU/)
======
(backup (sung)) Your hips will take care of themselves
====
Hippies will take care of themselves
======
(Jeffrey) 'Hip'ssssssss
====
Hippies
======
Creator
====
Yes, he's the creator of his song and dance.  The song describes a dance
created by man, the "Know-nothing" movement (otherwise known around here as
the "Chicken" Coalition).  The dance is, well, I've already given you a hint
as to where that is, Cypherpunks!
======
Nowwwww.

Resume the active things!
====
Get off of your butts and stop being politically apathetic.  NOW!  Take these
guys out of power (they're preventing you from expressing yourself, and
they're trying with all their might to prevent Jeffrey (Carl, etc.) from
expressing himself)
======
(backup (sung)) Hips will take care of themselves

Hips
====
Hippies
======
I am the master of my own universe

And I dance just as good as I want to
====
I am a (UNDISPUTED) genius, because I used my own free will to decide to play
the 'United Snakes ... '  ;-) in the BRAVE Combo (he plays 2 saxaphones at the
same time.  In harmony)
======
I have created a dance in my own image
====
My song and dance is just like me.
======
LOOK AT ME!
====
He's Mad!  Only one Combo fan knowing the true meaning of his song and dance
is NOT good enough for a genius!  Analyze his song and dance.  He's waiting.

A review of recent history reveals that Brave Combo fans that truly 'get'
their music are HIGHLY rewarded.

(liner notes)

The band once discovered Jeffrey Barnes doing this dance all by himself in a
corner.  He denies all responsibility, as his conscious mind was elsewhere at
the time.

Part I

All dancers get on dance floor
(with great enthusiasm)

1.  Do nothing.
2.  Stand with your arms folded across your chest.
3.  Shift your weight from one leg to another
4.  Exhibit all symptoms of extreme boredom.

When this becomes unbearable, move on to Part II.
======
Part I represents 'closed-mindedness'/censorship/Bucketheads
====
Part II

1.  Put fist out with thumbs up.
2.  Attach your thumbs to turntables in your mind.
3.  Rotate your thumbs clockwise.
======
Check out the right
====
4.  Rotate your thumbs counter-clockwise.
======
Check out the left
====
5.  Your hips will want to wiggle, let them.
======
But Hippies will want to investigate things other than just left and right,
you better let them.  :-)
====
When this becomes unbearable, return to Part I.
======
Part II represents "open-mindedness"/freedom/Stan
====
Repeat Part I and Part II until you wish to stop.
======
So you Bucketheads can do your 'dance' for as long as you want, but while
you're doing that, us Hippies will take care of ourselves.

Stan
============
Various lines in there refer to various posts that I posted during that so-
called "flame" war.  If anyone wants to see a few of those, let me know.

"I want you to know", that compared to breaking the Buckethead gang, getting
on that cd meant very little to me, except, that it was designed as a tool for
me to use against the Know-nothings.

I think I'll go post that over on the Brave Combo list.  'Tis a shame that my
only audience, is the Bucketheads (and the Camelogue moderator nazi is lurking
(dictionary definition) the list.).  The Bucketheads ran everyone who wouldn't
"drink" with them off.

Guess what, Cypherpunks.  I'm betting that 95% of the music (probably other
forums as well (Republicans For All Americans is one I know about for sure))
lists (and websites) are in control of the "Know-nothings."  We have got to
get those kooks out of power, or it will be too late.

It's VERY possible that your favorite musicians are trying to send secret
messages out to thier fans through their music/lyrics and cover art, personal
notes, etc., on this very same subject matter.  Look for these clues to find
out if your favorite bands lists/websites have the same "pesky" problem.  They
can't tell you outright because they got Know-nothing goons watching 'em.
"That's all we know."

Serious shit, Sherlock(s)!

Stan

Thread