1998-06-30 - Metal Suppliers Online Newsletter

Header Data

From: Alan Gamble <agamble@alloytech.com>
To: webmaster@suppliersonline.com
Message Hash: b77d0fc342ec8c2056bcce644a7ae3308cf8b337e5df86910d977529f4c40cd3
Message ID: <3.0.32.19980630144255.009e7180@mail.alloytech.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 12:46:36 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Alan Gamble <agamble@alloytech.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 12:46:36 -0700 (PDT)
To: webmaster@suppliersonline.com
Subject: Metal Suppliers Online Newsletter

June 30, 1998

Metal Suppliers Online (MSO) Summer Newsletter

Hello from rainy New Hampshire! Its been a great year here at MSO and I
wanted to get this newsletter out  to remind you about Metal Suppliers
Online (www.suppliersonline.com) and bring you up to date with site
improvements. We now have over 12,000 worldwide users (!) .

RECENT IMPROVEMENTS INCLUDE:

Metal Supplier Data - We continue to grow, with the searchable inventory of
2700 Worldwide Distributors, Producing Mills and Forging Shops.

Material Property Data - We now property data  on 17,000 ferrous &
non-ferrous materials.

UP-COMING IMPROVEMENTS INCLUDE:

Specification Cross Reference Utilities - Cross reference any ASTM, ASME,
AMS, QQ, MIL and selected company specifications.

Physical Property Data - CTE, Densities, Conductivity, Resistivity & more.

Specification Cross Reference Utilities - Cross reference any ASTM, ASME,
AMS, QQ, MIL and selected company specifications.

If you haven't been to the site in a while, I invite you to give us a
visit. I think that you'll be impressed by the way that we've grown.

If you have any recommendations on how to improve our site, please don't
hesitate to Email them to me.

Thanks for your time.

Best Regards,

Alan
Alan C. Gamble
Webmaster
Metal Suppliers Online

http://www.suppliersonline.com

603-890-6500 - phone
603.890.6222 - fax

"We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing"

Thread