1998-06-07 - E-Mail anything to 57 million people for only $99

Header Data

From: favvafeephjmg.com@uk.newbridge.com
To: Friend@public.com
Message Hash: e8540e8609fc988c65e5f8444dd84f490bc9e3b3969d342e6ab0d4952ea27fb7
Message ID: <76cd44dbs84f81co640a655aa@myweb.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 6 Jun 1998 23:23:51 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: favvafeephjmg.com@uk.newbridge.com
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 1998 23:23:51 -0700 (PDT)
To: Friend@public.com
Subject: E-Mail anything to 57 million people for only $99

                                          57 MILLION EMAILS FOR ONLY $99
                                             INCLUDES STEALTH MAILER

      That's right, I have 57 Million  Fresh  email addresses that I will sell for only $99. These are all fresh addresses that include almost every person on the internet today,  with no duplications.  They are all sorted and ready to be mailed.  That is the best deal anywhere today !  Imagine selling a product for only $5 and getting  only a 1/10% response.   That's  $2,850,000  in your pocket !!!
Don't believe it? People are making that kind of money right now by doing the same thing, that is why you get so much email from people selling you their product....it works !  I will even tell you how to mail them with easy to follow step-by-step instruction I include with every order.  These 57 Million email addresses are yours to keep, so you can use them over and over and they come on 1 CD.
I will also include the stealth mailer - this is a full version of the incredibly fast mailing program that hides your email address when you send mail so no one will find out where it came from and you won't lose your dial up account.  The stealth mailer is an incredible program and absolutly FREE with your order !
If you are not making at least $50,000 a month, then ORDER NOW.
ORDER NOW BY FAX:  Simply print out this order form and fax it to us along with  your check made payable to: Cyber Bulk  for only $99.  Our Fax # is:  760 430 2220

We will confirm your order by email and then mail your cd out via priority mail.

Name:_____________________________

Street Address:______________________________

City:_____________________

State:________________ZipCode:_____________

Phone number:__________________________

Tape your check here.  Returned checks are subject to $25 NSF Fee.
                Fax it to   760 430 2220
                                Or
You can mail a check or money order to:

Cyber Bulk
167 Hamilton ST
Oceanside, CA 92054

If you want to be removed from our mailing list just send a email here

Thread