1998-06-05 - Meetings and PGP 6.0

Header Data

From: Max Inux <maxinux@khercs.dyn.ml.org>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: fc0da29cc0a98b2f51f88b1536d83a192dfc6cd1228724eedc35797ba7fbe59e
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.96.980604201116.673C-100000@khercs.chipware.net>
Raw Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 19:25:01 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Max Inux <maxinux@khercs.dyn.ml.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 19:25:01 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Meetings and PGP 6.0

Now that Network General and Network Associates (McAfee) have merged
(business wise aswell as buildings), I was wondering where the CypherPunks
meetings are going to be at the old netgen building or the new (BIG)
Network Associates (netass.com) building?  And is it still gonna be at 12
on the second saturday of the month? (seeing as this saturday(first) is
the NAI company picnic).

And, has anyone here played with PGP 6.0 (still in developement).  I hope
they do more changes in the final, Photo ID's and the misc other changes.

Thanks, Billy

-- Max Inux (MaxInux@bigfoot.com) UIN: 207447, http://khercs.dyn.ml.org
Strong Cryptography makes the world a safer place- PGP: 0x5CCFCA59
Or Kinky sex makes the world go round- Christie: Your in my sig too
^^ If Cryptography is outlawed,  only outlaws will have cryptography ^^

Thread