1998-07-22 - RE: John Gilmore and the Great Internet Snake Drive

Header Data

From: “Lucky Green” <shamrock@netcom.com>
To: “John Gilmore” <gnu@om.toad.com>
Message Hash: 081a793fb385644a084c630ef39e0d05ca98a1a6077812ecaeddcb544d8d1e1b
Message ID: <000801bdb583$b8b736c0$931daace@default>
Reply To: <199807221318.GAA03684@cygint.cygnus.com>
UTC Datetime: 1998-07-22 17:30:05 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 10:30:05 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: "Lucky Green" <shamrock@netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 10:30:05 -0700 (PDT)
To: "John Gilmore" <gnu@om.toad.com>
Subject: RE: John Gilmore and the Great Internet Snake Drive

John,
Do you plan on renting out the use of the cracker on a per-key basis and if
so, how much do you anticipate charging for cracking a message?

Thanks,
--Lucky