1998-07-24 - stop paying those inflated airfare prices

Header Data

From: wioca62@galaxylink.com.hk (jumiel)
To: wioca62@galaxylink.com.hk
Message Hash: 0bd9b0ea0057d2ff5203b38157969e2ae1fb36da69f3dca7c096e46b450ac9e4
Message ID: <199807241044SAA15312@humkoipoio.hujk.saar.de>
Raw Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 06:53:01 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: wioca62@galaxylink.com.hk (jumiel)
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 06:53:01 -0700 (PDT)
To: wioca62@galaxylink.com.hk
Subject: stop paying those inflated airfare prices

USA Today has reported that business fares rose approximately 20%
in 1998. This is on top of a 15% gain from 1997.
EXCURSION OR VACATION FARES CANNOT BE FAR BEHIND.

Many people believe that they can find the cheapest airfares by
surfing through the many on-line reservation systems available on the
Internet. DON'T BE FOOLED These reservation systems are owned,
operated and maintained by the airlines themselves and are often slow
to be updated. They also don't include many of the deeply discounted
fare programs offered by the airlines.

How often have you called the Airlines or your local Travel Agent and
asked them to give you their cheapest fare, only to find that the
person sitting next to you has gotten his seat for much less. "The
Insider's Guide to Cheaper Airfares" will introduce you to other
ticketing alternatives and strategies that the Major Airlines don't
want you to know. These sources offer deeply discounted seats that
are on the same flights that airlines are charging other passengers
twice as much. Among the Things this valuable book will show you are:

*** How to get Airlines to notify you about discounts
    BEFORE they go public.

*** Ticket strategies Airlines don't want you to know.

*** How to save at least 50% on International Travel.

*** Which reservation systems work best with which Hubs and Airlines.

*** How to get domestic tickets for 40% to 60% off.

Whether your goal is to go on that vacation of a lifetime or to
bring a loved one home to the family, "The Insider's Guide to
CheaperAirfares" will show you that reasonable airfares from anywhere
in the country are easily and affordably within your reach. Why give
all of your hard earned money to the airlines when you can spend that
money on fun once you arrive?

Our Book normally sells for $12.95 plus $2.00 for shipping and
handling. But if  you order by August 31, 1998 you will pay only
$9.95 and we'll pay for shipping. That is a $5.00 savings.

Send $9.95 (cash, check, or money order)

Make Check Payable To:

Travel Guide$
16787 Beach Blvd. Suite #225
Huntington Beach, CA 92647

DON'T DELAY, SAVE ON YOUR NEXT TRIP TODAY

=================Please Complete==================

Yes Travel Guide$, I wish to take you up on your Special Offer,
Please rush me "The Insider's Guide to Cheaper Airfares" today. I
have filled out this form for you to help expedite my order.

Name:

Address:

City:

State: Zip: