1998-07-28 - 1,500,000 EMAIL ADDRESSES - $15 !!!!

Header Data

From: ftwi@ftwioffice.com
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 21dc82e78d9dffe913a7a84a7a38e1fee07b06f295cf67c454339605d9155b51
Message ID: <199807280404.VAA06974@toad.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 21:04:15 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: ftwi@ftwioffice.com
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 21:04:15 -0700 (PDT)
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: 1,500,000 EMAIL ADDRESSES - $15 !!!!

HERE IT IS!!  The earnings pontential you have been looking for!  We will
provide you with 1.5 MILLION EMAIL ADDRESSES FOR ONLY $15. These are all
fresh addresses with no duplications. They are all sorted and ready to be
mailed. This is the best deal anywhere today for email lists!  Imagine
selling a product for only $10 and getting only a 1/100 response. That's
$150,000!!!  Money making plans, reports, lists, jewelry, art, etc. Whatever
you wish to sell!  People are making millions of dollars right now by doing
the same thing! That is why you get so much email from people selling you
their product....it works! These 1.5 Million email addresses are yours to
keep, so you can use them over and over and they can be downloaded right from
the internet or sent by mail on disk....your choice.

If you do not have a program capable of sending bulk email, don't worry! We
also send you links to sites where you can download one for free! We will
also show you how you can avoid using your ISP's SMTP mail server for mailing
by using software that turns your personal computer into your very own
personal mail server!

Simply print out and complete this order form and send it to us along with
your check or money order made payable to: FTWI for only $15.

Send addresses via (circle one):
     DOWNLOAD              MAIL (add $3 for shipping and handling)

Name: _____________________________
Street Address: ________________________City: _______________
State: ________________Zip:_____________

Returned checks are subject to $25 NSF Fee

Send your order and payment to:
FTWI.
4019 Goldfinch, Ste. J
San Diego, CA 92103