1998-07-16 - FREE! Brilliant Audio With New RealPlayer G2

Header Data

From: RealNetworks News <announce@dmail1.real-net.net>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 2a2fa9d5d4f5b8934f6991632bfeeacadecc79c82d310899e21c4659587dcf12
Message ID: <199807161544.IAA27433@dmail3.real-net.net>
Raw Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 08:44:53 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: RealNetworks News <announce@dmail1.real-net.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 08:44:53 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: FREE! Brilliant Audio With New RealPlayer G2

Dear RealPlayer User,

I'm very excited to announce the beta release of
RealPlayer G2 and RealPlayer Plus G2, available
for download now.

With RealPlayer G2 you'll get a quantum leap in
RealAudio and RealVideo quality, including an 80%
improvement in RealAudio's frequency response and
smoother, sharper RealVideo.

RealPlayer G2 technology dramatically reduces
rebuffering, which means less break-up in RealAudio
and RealVideo streams.  With this new feature you'll
notice increased performance over your modem -- even
under poor network conditions.

RealPlayer G2 allows you to reach a universe of
programming directly through your player.  With the
touch of a button through RealChannels you can access
great channels like CNN, Screening Room (movie
previews), ABC, NPR, Comedy Central, and more.

To download now, visit:

--> http://www.real.com/50/rg26a.html

We are also releasing a new version of the premium
RealPlayer, RealPlayer Plus G2.  With RealPlayer Plus
G2 you'll receive:

*  Even better RealAudio and RealVideo quality
*  Hi-fi audio display with spectrum analyzer
*  10 channel graphic equalizer for tuning treble, bass,
   and mid-range
*  Video controls which work just like your TV set --
   you control brightness, contrast, and saturation

All of this with a 30-day money back guarantee -- just
$29.99.  To download now, visit:

--> http://www.real.com/50/plusg26a.html

+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+
"RealPlayer G2 from RealNetworks is the next generation
of streaming media players. End users can now experience
high quality audio and video..." - ZDNet, 5/1998

"Overall, RealPlayer is a class-act, this is one
application you'll definitely want to have for your online
daily web surfing..." - Strouds Review, 5/1998

84% of our users say RealPlayer G2 sounds better.  86%
say the new RealPlayer G2 interface is better.  They also
use RealPlayer G2 to stay informed everyday!  We hope
you'll try for yourself -- and ENJOY!
+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+
Thank you for continuing to use RealNetworks products,

Maria Cantwell
Senior Vice President
RealNetworks, Inc.
Seattle, WA  USA

 ABOUT THIS E-MAIL

 This e-mail was sent to users of RealPlayer
 software who indicated a preference during
 the download or installation process to receive
 notification of new RealNetworks products or
 services via e-mail.

 For information about subscribing to or
 unsubscribing from future announcements, visit
 http://www.real.com/mailinglist/index.html

Thread