1998-07-28 - IN DEBT WE CAN HELP YOU!!!

Header Data

From: vicki28@uswest.com
To: marvin@uswest.com
Message Hash: 43ed2aecd795accfd67a94492af1c9aa76d5bad498286d175cf27cc686a7a57d
Message ID: <199807272323.SAA15776@charon.vitalimages.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 17:32:11 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: vicki28@uswest.com
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 17:32:11 -0700 (PDT)
To: marvin@uswest.com
Subject: IN DEBT WE CAN HELP YOU!!!

<HTML><PRE>

Subject: Re:  Are you in debt?

           If you are then we can help. Qualifying is now at your
fingertips and there are no long distance calls to make or travel
plans to arrange.

FREE loan evaluation:http://www.amesconsultants.com/ins/127.html

We are American Capital Mortgage Services, we specialize
 in helping homeowners establish ONE easy LOW monthly
 payment with the added benefit of not needing any equity in your
 home.  American Capital is constantly working with other lenders
 throughout the U.S. to provide you with the best interest rate
 possible.  We have a number of different companies that we work
 with and this is at NO cost to you EVER.  We are simply a referral
 agency.

           As you may have seen in our ad you can be loaned up to
125% of the value of your home or $100,000.00 even if you have
NO equity in your home. There are no up-front or advanced fees of
any kind. You can be approved within 24 hours and have your cash
in one weeks time.

           In order for us to provide you with a FREE loan evaluation,
Please go to http://www.amesconsultants.com/ins/127.html

           Put us to the test... I know we can Help You.
Kindest Regards.

<FONT COLOR="#000000" BACK="#fffffe" SIZE=3>

<FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>
</PRE></HTML>

Thread