1998-07-19 - No Subject

Header Data

From: Life.Without.Debt
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 5d275a7b3c36a905aa59da34ee90a2717141fcee71663867a004beccc0788b57
Message ID: <199807191241.FAA07929@toad.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 05:41:51 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Life.Without.Debt
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 05:41:51 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: No Subject

Get Out Of Debt For Life Program

If I have offended you in any way I apoligize.
This list is meant for people who are interested in
making money or business opportunities. Simply reply
with Remove and our software will block you from further
mailings!!

Hello,

I am the mailer of this invitation, and just one of the
many people in the Easy Money, Compound Leveraging,
Educational Program, who is determined to help YOU
become financially independent!

 ..... Have you ever wished that you could find a money
creating, mail order program that is simple enough, and
cheap enough to promote, that all you need to do,
is get in, tell a few friends about it and get Rich Quick,
without leaving the comfort of your own home?

 Well, my friend, .................You have finally found it!

  I recently became involved in this plan, by responding
to a flyer just like the one below this letter. I spent
only $5 out of my pocket to get started, and began receiving
envelopes  with money inside them, just a few days
after entering the program.

 ... I could not believe my eyes, at first, because I
had not even had time to tell anyone about the program,
so I dug through the pile of other mail order junk on
my desk, and I found the information on the Life Without
Debt Plan, that I had received the previous week and I
Re-read every word trying to find a catch, because I was
sure there must be one!
Guess What,!!! The catch is there is no catch!

 ... I also called the person who mailed me the plan,
to ask how this happened so fast! He explained the plan,
as best he could, but said he did not know much, except
that he to was receiving money in the mail almost daily,
yet he had only started advertising, by mailing a few
flyers each week.

 ..... He told me to advance to the next steps as
instructed in the information kit, because that was
what he had done, and my envelopes of money would have
larger sums in them, from that point on!

.. I advanced to the additional plans, and behold,
believe it or not, the envelopes of money come to my
mail box daily, and they get fatter and fatter, every
single day, with more money in each envelope!

 .. I know the plan can work for YOU too! Give it a try!
You have nothing to loose and everything to gain!

 ...Return your completed Form Below, and $5 cash, to the
computer center as soon as possible, so the data entry folks
can place some of the folks responding to my mailings
under you!

..They only accept cash because they turn it around immediately and send it out to the people already in the program.  They don't have time to deal with cashing checks and tracking down bad ones which is time consuming and costly.

 ......... If you need to contact me to ask questions,
Email me at

iglooy@postmaster.co.uk

... I will be happy to answer any question you have,
About this fantastic opportunity, If I can, although
I'm new to the program, and to tell you the truth,
I don't care how it works, because I know it works,
Even if I don't understand everything! Lord Knows,
What would happen, if I knew how it works!!

Sincerely,

John Ball

               NO SPONSORING REQUIRED!!!!!

                  "Life Without Debt"

       Easy Money Educational Training Course For 1998

WE SHOW YOU HOW TO:

***Compound $5 weekly into $780 weekly to start!
***Then we show you how to compound $25 into $3,900 per week!
***Compound Leverage Your Way to Complete Financial Independence!
***Eliminate Your Debts From Creditors and Banks!

	Simply print out and return this letter with $5 CASH ONLY,
In an envelope. We will then mail our "Life Without Debt",
INSTRUCTION GUIDE to you and place you into our $5
Easy Money Plan, to illustrate how the plan works!

IF MONEY IS ALL YOU WANT, That's easy!
This program is all about MONEY!
It Appeals to the Masses....

*No Sponsoring Required!    *Pays out 80% PLUS on all levels!

*Teaches you how to take control of your finances
And get out of debt FAST! Topics of the educational package
Cover Money, Credit, Debt, Taxes, Federal Reserve, Corruption
In Administrative Agencies of Government, Corruption in the courts,
And the U.C.C. "UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE for THEFT BY THE GOVERNMENT"

*SOLID, 9-year-old debt free company, Has an established
Customer base of over75,000+!

*Has an excellent support system to guide you, step by step
Through the pay plans!
*Best of all, you can GET STARTED on an Affordable
"Shoestring Budget" of only $5 weekly! Then advance through the
 Entire system at your own pace.

Let us HELP you get on an Extra income path without leaving
Your "Comfort Zone" Get Started Today!
Print out this letter, complete the details below and mail
this letter along with $5 CASH ONLY to:

Computer center
P.O. BOX 1511
Grapevine, Texas 76051

NOTE: MEMBERS RESIDING OUTSIDE OF U.S.A MUST SEND $10.00

....Please send CASH ONLY, as it is used to pay the upline daily,
and ILLUSTRATE HOW the plan works! NO CHECKS!

Mailers I.D.# 022 05 2198 1          John Ball