1998-07-21 - Thanks, phlamers!

Header Data

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 7bb0deee3dbfbdec572f3dd1dbeaa9799609df52c624a44d612687cb891ecdf2
Message ID: <199807210913.LAA13592@basement.replay.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 02:12:56 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 02:12:56 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Thanks, phlamers!

     * To: cypherpunks@toad.com
     * Subject: Re: Request To Be Phlamed
     * From: Reeza! <howree@cable.navy.mil>

At 11:53 AM 18 07 98 -0700, GayWeb.Net wrote:
>Hi Guys

GO THE FUCK AWA. NOW.

______________________

I would like to thank all of you who helped to test my new
PresidentialDeathThreatRemailer by sending your flames to
the above address, to be forwarded to the BlancHouse.

[Please note that the PresidentialDeathThreatRemailer logs
and forwards all headers with the messages.]

I put the PresidentialDeathThreatRemailer into operation only
after receiving assurances from Jim Bell's public defender
attorney that I am legally free to help people exercise their
right of free speech in this manner, and that it would not
adversely affect my military career, as long as I was careful
to forward only flames and death threats, while deleting any
pictures of officers fucking the living shit out of non-coms.

All donations to the PresidentialDeathThreatRemailer will be
donated to the IRS Jalapeno Vaseline Fund.

Reezone Ozone

Thread