1998-07-06 - YOUR INDEPENDENCE DAY ARRIVES IN 90 DAYS!!

Header Data

From: awzoie@ixleic.com
To: @@althea.ucs.uwplatt.edu
Message Hash: ac4fac77ba70228499e48e509133e7a8499b430009fa91cf53a114dae63eb73a
Message ID: <199807060241.AA20526@althea.ucs.uwplatt.edu>
Raw Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 19:46:13 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: awzoie@ixleic.com
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 19:46:13 -0700 (PDT)
To: @@althea.ucs.uwplatt.edu
Subject: YOUR INDEPENDENCE DAY ARRIVES IN 90 DAYS!!

Are you interested in making a substantial part-time income working from the comfort of your home on your computer, never having to speak to anyone?  What if I told you this business only required one hour or less of your time each day?  And if you knew that you could secure your financial independence in the next 3-6 months, would you be interested?  I THOUGHT SO!  Listen to this...

If you have seen the chain letters that abound on the internet, you might think this is just another one of them.  Well, surprise!  It is NOTHING like them!  This program incorporates powerful marketing concepts that will make you HUGE amounts of money using an information product that is actually useful, unlike useless "reports" that are promoted in chain letter scams.  If making up to $100,000 or more in the next 6 months interests you, read on...

"I'm Buying The Home of Our Dreams With CASH From The Proceeds I Received After Reading This Email!"

Hello!

My name is Marilyn Potter; I'm a 32 year-old wife, mother of two and a part-time medical transcriptionist.  Normally I delete all "junk" email immediately when I receive it and use my email account primarily for my business that I do at home.  I received a similar email numerous times over the past 2 years and deleted it every time.

I again received this email four months ago and since it had a catchy title I finally read it.  The concept was so compelling that I finally said, "OK, I give in. I'll give this a try.  Investing $40 is something I can afford and the chance to make some serious money would certainly not hurt either!"  I mailed four $10 bills right away and after receiving all four chapters of the informative "CREDIT SECRETS REVEALED" book, I paid a friend of mine a small sum of money to email my ad to 20,000 people.  The person who sent me the first chapter of the book also sent me a message that showed me how to market this valuable information with my computer for free.

I was hardly prepared for the results!  For the past 90 days I have received more money than I have made in the past 5 years combined.  The cash continues to roll in and at times I have to pick up my mail from the window at the post office because it won't fit in the medium-sized post office box I rented!  And the cash just continues to flood my mailbox!

My husband Jeff and I have been saving every penny over the past 7 years to purchase a new home for our family with a large downpayment.  Well, we now have enough money to purchase the home of our dreams with CASH!  We are also going to spend a MONTH in Hawaii to celebrate!  I owe it all to this incredible program that I finally decided to try after deleting it so many times.

I promise you, if you follow the directions in this e-mail and be prepared to eventually set aside about an hour each day to follow up (and count your money!), you will make at least as much money as we did.  You don't need to be a whiz at the computer, but I'll bet you already are. If you can open an envelope, remove the money, and send an e-mail message, then you're on your way to the bank.  Take the time to read this so you'll understand how easy it is.  If I can do this, so can you!

Don't Delay, Start Living Your Dreams TODAY!!

Marilyn Potter

The following is a copy of the e-mail I read:

THIS IS THE VERY LATEST AND MOST PROFITABLE MONEY-MAKING PHENOMENON YOU WILL EVER SEE.

Do NOT mistaken this for the many chain letter SCAMS that you may have seen lately.  This program offers VERY VALUABLE information in addition to the chance to make more money than you have ever seen before!

Read this email carefully and then print it out for reference.  Follow the simple directions and get started TODAY!

With this new program, your financial dreams can come true.  Are you sick of living paycheck to paycheck?  Would you like to be able to go on vacation wherever and whenever you like?  Does getting up on Monday morning without the stress of running off to work to a job that you dislike make you want to hear more about this business?  Your dreams CAN come true but you MUST take action in order for your life to change.  This COMPLETELY LEGITIMATE, LOW COST business can put you in the driver's seat financially for life.  Don't waste another minute living your life for other people.  Start TODAY living it for you and your family.

What's even better, this business NEVER requires you to talk to or come in contact with anyone and allows you to work from the privacy of your own home.  No more deadlines to meet!  No more worrying if your boss will still like you and keep you on his payroll for another month.  All you need to do is to go to the post office and pick up your money every day and then take it to the bank!  THAT'S IT!!  No hard work and you can feel good because you are providing VALUABLE information that EVERYONE NEEDS!!

This business is automatic and keeps money rolling in even if you are not working at it.  What could be better?  It is so simple to start and doesn't require you to train anyone.  This initial email does all of that for you!  When followed correctly, this electronic, multilevel marketing program works perfectly... 100% OF THE TIME!

Thousands of people have used this program to:

Buy houses for CASH
Pay off DEBT
Put large downpayments on new homes
Finance existing businesses
Pay for education
Raise capital to start new businesses
Pay cash for new cars
MUCH, MUCH MORE!!

You must be interested by now, or you wouldn't have read this far!  Now is your chance to discover financial freedom like you have never had before!  Keep on reading, you will not be sorry.

OVERVIEW OF THIS AMAZING PROGRAM:

Here is how it works:

We sell the book "CREDIT SECRETS REVEALED" via email to thousands of customers for a one-time total cost of $40.  Here is what makes this so exciting!  The book is divided into 4 chapters which are sold individually.  By purchasing the book and adding your name to the list, your name will move from the top to the bottom automatically and as it does the MONEY you make will increase exponentially.

As with all multilevel businesses, we build our business by recruiting new partners and selling our product.  Every state in the U.S. allows you to recruit new multilevel business online (via your computer).

Here is the difference between this exciting program and "chain letter" scams.  We market a book that contains VERY USEFUL information that EVERYBODY needs, not some useless report.  When you order this book (which retails for $72.95), you will find how:

* To find the LOWEST credit card rates
* To manage your finances using credit cards to your advantage.
* To obtain MULTIPLE credit cards
* To consolidate your debt
* To obtain credit if you are financially challenged
* To get rich using other people's money
* To avoid the pitfalls of credit card usage
* To contact banks offering the best loan deals today
* To obtain business loans
* To find credit card companies offering matching airline miles
* To be successful when applying for credit and how to get the highest possible limit.

Each order you receive via "snail mail" will include:

1) $10.00 CASH  2) The name and number of the chapter they are ordering  3) The e-mail address where you will e-mail them the chapter they ordered.

To fill each order, you simply e-mail the product to the buyer.  THAT'S IT! The $10.00 is yours! This is the EASIEST electronic multilevel marketing business anywhere!

READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY AND THEN REAP THE HUGE REWARDS!

******* I  N  S  T  R  U  C  T  I  O  N  S *******

This is what you MUST do:

1. Order all 4 chapters shown on the list below (you can't
   sell the book if you don't order all 4 chapters).

     *  For each chapter, send $10.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE CHAPTER YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME & RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person whose name appears on the list next to the chapter. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS!

     *  When you place your order, make sure you order each of the four chapters.  You will need all four so that you will have the entire book to sell.

     *  Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the four chapters. Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you.  MAKE SURE TO PRINT THEM AS WELL IN CASE OF PROBLEMS!

2.  IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who
	 are listed next to each chapter, or their sequence on
	 the list, in any way other than is instructed below in
	 steps "a" through "f" or you WILL LOSE OUT on the
	 majority of your profits!  Once you understand the way
	 this works, you'll also see how it doesn't work if you
	 change it. Remember, this method has been tested, and
	 if you alter it, it will NOT work.

    a.  Look below for the listing of chapters.

    b.  After you've ordered the four chapters, take this advertisement and remove the name and address under chapter #4. This person has made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their $100,000!

    c.  Move the name and address under CHAPTER #3 down to CHAPTER #4.

    d.  Move the name and address under CHAPTER #2 down to CHAPTER #3.

    e.  Move the name and address under CHAPTER #1 down to CHAPTER #2.

    f.  Insert your name/address in the CHAPTER #1 position.

Please make sure you copy every name and address ACCURATELY!

3.  Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and save it on your computer.  Make NO changes to the instruction portion of this letter.  PRINT OUT THE LETTER AS WELL!

4.  Now you're ready to start an advertising campaign on the INTERNET!  Advertising on the 'Net is very, very inexpensive, and there are HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise.  The marketing email you will receive with chapter 1 will explain internet advertising in greater detail.  BE SURE TO START YOUR AD CAMPAIGN IMMEDIATELY!

5.  For every $10.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the chapter they ordered. THAT'S IT! ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS! This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out, with YOUR name and address on it, will be prompt because they can't advertise until they receive the chapter!

CHAPTERS TO PURCHASE

*** Order Each CHAPTER by NUMBER and NAME ***

Notes:

-  ALWAYS SEND $10 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH CHAPTER. CHECKS NOT ACCEPTED -  ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL -  Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two sheets of paper -  On one of those sheets of paper, include: (a) the number & name of the chapter you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address, and (c) your name & postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE CHAPTERS NOW:

CHAPTER #1  "SECRETS FOR THOSE WITH CREDIT CHALLENGES"

     ORDER CHAPTER #1 FROM:

	 L&S Enterprises
	 P.O. Box 11665
	 Eugene, OR 97440

CHAPTER #2  "THE LOWEST RATES IN CREDIT CARDS TODAY"

     ORDER CHAPTER #2 FROM:

	 Unlimited Enterprises
	 PO Box 1516
	 Eugene, OR 97440

CHAPTER #3  "DEBT MANAGEMENT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE"

     ORDER CHAPTER #3 FROM:

	 Bergman & Associates
	 PO Box 1083
     Oakridge, OR  97463

CHAPTER #4 "OBTAINING LOANS FOR YOUR BUSINESS"

     ORDER CHAPTER #4 FROM:

	 Dream Merchants
	 P.O. Box 1850
	 Bonner's Ferry, ID 83805

***IMPORTANT!!***  YOU WILL RECEIVE A MARKETING LETTER WITH CHAPTER ONE.  YOU WILL NEED TO SEND THIS TO ANYONE WHO ORDERS CHAPTER ONE FROM YOU.  THIS WILL EXPLAIN HOW TO MARKET THIS BOOK EFFECTIVELY.

You might wonder how this program can make you so much money.  Well, keep reading and you will see how powerful this AUTOMATIC online business actually is!

Let's say you decide to start small just to see how well it works. Assume your goal is to get 10 people to participate on your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the internet will EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume that everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline members.  Follow this example to achieve the STAGGERING results below.

1st level--your 10 members with $10.................$100
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($10 x100).....$1000
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($10 x 1,000).$10,000
4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($10x10,000).$100,000
TOTALS        ----------->$111,100!

Remember, this assumes that the people who participate only recruit 10 people each. Think for a moment what would happen if they got 20 people to participate! Most people get 100's of participants! THINK ABOUT IT!

Your cost to participate in this is relatively very little (surely you can afford $40). You obviously already have an Internet connection and e-mail is FREE!

About 50,000 new people get online every month!

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******

 *  TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS!  Be prompt, professional, and follow the directions accurately.

 *  Send for the four chapters IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when the orders start coming in because:

        When you receive a $10 order, you MUST send out the requested product to comply with the U.S. Postal & Lottery Laws, Title 18,Sections 1302 and 1341 or Title 18,  Section 3005 in the U.S. Code, also Code of Federal Regs. vol. 16, Sections 255 and 436, which state that "a product or service must be exchanged for money received."

 *  ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.

 *  Be PATIENT and PERSISTENT with this program. If you follow the instructions exactly, your results WILL be SUCCESSFUL!

 *  ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!

******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

If you don't receive 10 to 20 orders for chapter #1 within two weeks, continue advertising until you do. Then, a couple of weeks later you should receive at least 100 orders for chapter #2.  If you don't, continue advertising until you do.

Once you have received 100 or more orders for chapter #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the cash will continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:

Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a DIFFERENT chapter. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which chapter people are ordering from you.  If you want to generate more income, send another batch of e-mails and start the whole process again!  There is no limit to the income you will generate from this business!

******* T  E  S  T  I  M  O  N  I  A  L  S *******

My name is Scott Hampton and I live in Portland, Oregon.  I am an airline pilot and make very good money doing what I do.  Unfortunately I have built up a HUGE debt load from poor business transactions over the past 5 years.  I am now living paycheck to paycheck even though I make over $60,000 per year as a pilot.  I received this email approximately 6 months ago and decided to try it.  I promptly ordered the useful book "CREDIT SECRETS REVEALED" and began marketing it aggressively.  I was surprised when I found my post office box filled with over 300 orders in less than 30 days.  Over the course of the next 3 months I have personally made $113,540!  I have been able to pay off my debts quickly and have taken a much needed vacation.  The money continues to roll in and I am preparing to do another mailing in about 30 days.  All I can say is that I was skeptical but now I am a believer!

Scott Hampton, Portland, Oregon

I received this email about 1 year ago and immediately tossed it out stating to my wife that I was going to track down the person who sent it to me and give them a piece of my mind.  I forgot about it and about 7 months later received it again.  However this time I was in very high debt because my son was just accepted to a prestigious school and the tuition was astronomical.  I viewed this opportunity differently and decided to try it.  I figured I could certainly afford the $40 and had little to lose.  Well, I am pleased to say that my son now has a "free" education as a result of this incredible program.  I have never seen anything like it in my life.  Routinely my PO box has 50-100 letters in it at a time.  You MUST try it to believe it.  It is like opening a present every day!

Walter Hickman  Denver, Colorado

My wife and I have been married for 3 years now and we just had our second child Heather.  We have been living in a 700 square foot apartment with very basic living necessities.  We are both working and making ends meet is nearly impossible.  My school bills were nearly $30,000 and the monthly payment was making it hard to find money to buy food.  In addition to that, I was spending my 12 hour workdays away from my family, putting a strain on them.  Late one evening about 10 months ago I received this email.  I felt things could not get much worse and decided to at least give it a try.  I mailed for the book and began marketing as the instructions indicated.  Well, the rest is history.  We are now purchasing a new home with 30% down and I am happy to say that my school bill will be paid off in 3 months.  I owe it all to this incredible online MLM program!

Jeremy Bass, Providence, Rhode Island

Believe me, your efforts will certainly be rewarded with this easy, automatic money making wonder!  I started about 2 months ago and now have enough money to purchase a new Mercedes convertible.  I never thought I'd ever have enough money to purchase the car of my dreams but now I do.  This program has made me believe in MLM again!

Larry Lancaster, Dallas, Texas

All my life I have wanted to retire early.  Well, here I was, nearly 65 years old with not a cent in my savings account.  I had never been able to save money because of high medical bills that I have had since my bypass surgery.  I am in debt over $74,000 and must keep working the rest of my life.  My stressful corporate life lead to my heart problems and now I am stuck with paying my health bills.  Needless to say, I jumped at the chance when I read this email.  I mailed out the 4 $10 bills right away and started advertising when I received the complete book.  I guess all I can say is that I never dreamed I'd be in a position like I am now.  I have paid off my medical bills and have put over $30,000 into savings.  I plan to advertise this program about every 4 months and build up my savings account to over $500,000 so I can retire in about 3 years or less.  Believe me, without this amazing MLM program I'd never be in such an enviable position!

Frank Statton,  Los Angeles, California

My name is Mary and I have lived alone since my husband Allen passed away 3 years ago.  I have 4 young children and was constantly depending on Welfare and our church family to help get us through our financial crisis.  There was always more month at the end of the money and it seems like there was absolutely no way out of this disaster.  Even though all our friends have been wonderful to us I finally decided to do something about it.  I received this email on the computer I share with my friend.  She looked at it and told me it would never work.  I decided to at least see how it would work if I tried it.  That was about 5 months ago and my life will never be the same again.  After one month I was able to purchase a much needed Dodge Caravan for getting the kids around in.  I figured that was the end of the money but then the money volume went up by around 4 times!  I could not believe it!  We now are totally self sufficient and are purchasing a moderate sized home so we can!
 stretch out some.  The product it
self was very helpful and showed me how to improve my financial well-being considerably.  You have to try it to see that it works!  Go for it today!

Mary Romero,  Washington, DC

ORDER THE BOOK "CREDIT SECRETS REVEALED" TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!

WITHOUT ACTION YOUR FUTURE CANNOT CHANGE!  TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR FINANCIAL FUTURE NOW!!

Thread