1998-07-02 - GIVING AWAY $432,000 … For FREE !

Header Data

From: free@church.com
To: <cypherpunks-announce-request@toad.com>
Message Hash: b46906f4c9df11576af56f8d52fd28e13b3c718ab845d17b0cead703cb06bfcf
Message ID: <199807022340.QAA04430@toad.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 16:40:52 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: free@church.com
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 16:40:52 -0700 (PDT)
To: <cypherpunks-announce-request@toad.com>
Subject: GIVING AWAY $432,000 ... For FREE !

Hello

**Note this is not a bulk email. This is sent out to only serious
non-profit/profit organizations interested in what we have to
offer.

My name is Sharon Haley.
I am a representative for The INDIANA JONES Corporation.

We have created a program that will allow your family,
business, church or organization, an opportunity to receive

        THOUSANDS of dollars Each and EVERY MONTH

by simply signing up as a customer to try our service.
                       For FREE...

Indiana Jones has joined the
600 Billion dollar Telecommunications Industry.

And We will donate up to 8% of our profits to YOU.

You could receive
      $10,000....$100,000....$400,000 Dollars or more

                   EACH and EVERY MONTH

If you have a large organization, you could use our program
as a Fundraiser to generate
              Tens of thousands of Dollars

                       or as much as

           Six Million Dollars ($6,000,000.00)

to support your group or research programs
for Cancer, Aids, and other good causes.

You can also sign-up your business and use this money to
support all the events and organizations that you sponsor
throughout the year; such as corporate conventions,
little league groups, girl scouts, boy scouts
and even your local community...
the list goes on.

We are reuniting families all across the country by
donating money to help them get their dreams back,
spend more time with their love ones and support their
children's education.

Many are already using our program to generate funds for
their family reunion occasions, anniversaries, weddings and
even more...
Learn How your Family, Business, Church / Organization can receive
thousands of dollars month-after-month, year-after-year.

There is
         ABSOLUTELY NO INVESTMENT COST TO YOU.

Free...CONTINUOUS REVENUE in 30 days.

Visit our website: