1998-07-18 - VERY IMPORTANT !!!

Header Data

From: cwci@d-int.com
To: cwci@d-int.com
Message Hash: b803544abdbeac269826d6413f7d450e1d809b0620b963cf8b1a5b398c2a5160
Message ID: <032c64945061178POPSRVRES@popline.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 06:51:27 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: cwci@d-int.com
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 06:51:27 -0700 (PDT)
To: cwci@d-int.com
Subject: VERY  IMPORTANT !!!

Dear Friend:

This is an extremely IMPORTANT announcement for you!

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
                       IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
                       IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
                       '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
                       Your Future May Depend on it!!!
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

BUT FIRST, please read the following Editorial Excerpts from some
important publications in the United States:

New York Times:   "In concluding our review of financial organizxations
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''        to effect change in the 90's, special attention should
be called to 'World Currency Cartel' organization based in California. The
members of this organization are amassing hundreds of millions of dollars
in the currency market using a very LEGAL method which has NEVER
been divulged to the general public. While their purpose is not yet known,
their presence has most certainly been felt".

NBC Nightly News:   "Members of the World Currency Cartel organization,
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''        who always keep Low Profile of themselves, are some
of the most powerful and wealthiest people in this hemisphere".

More Excerpts later, but first let us give you this "Important Announcement":

We are glad to announce that for the very first time, the World Currency Cartel organization will instruct a LIMITED number of people worldwide on HOW TO CONVERT $25 INTO ONE HUNDRED OF LEGAL CURRENCY.

We will transact the first conversion for you, after that you can quickly and easily do this on your own hundreds or even thousands of times each and every month. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS “SECRET FLAW” ! ==================================

It is even more explosive than we have yet disclosed. While currency does fluctuates daily, we can show you HOW TO CONVERT $99 INTO $580 as many times as you want. That means, you will be able to CONVERT $99 American Legal Currency Dollars for $580 OF THE SAME. You can do this as many times as you wish, every day, every week, every month. All very LEGALLY and effortlessly!

It only takes about 5 to 10 minutes each time you do this. You can do this from your home, your office or even while travelling. All you need is an access to a phone line and an address. Best of all, you can do this from ANY CITY ON THIS EARTH!!!

Again, we must reiterate, anyone can do this and the source is Never-Ending. For as long as the global financial community continues to use different curr- encies with varying exchange rate, this “SECRET FLAW” will exist. ‘’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’ As we have said earlier, we will do the first transaction for you and will also show you exactly how to do this on your own over and over again.

The amount of exchange you would do each time is entirely up to you. Working just 2 to 10 hours a week, you can soon join the list of Millionaires who do this on a daily basis several times a day. The transaction is so simple that even a high school kid can do it!

We at the World Currency Cartel organization would like to see a uniform global currency backed by Gold. But, until then, we will allow a LIMITED number of individuals worldwide to share in the Unlimited Profits provided for by the world currency differentials.

We will espouse no more political views nor will we ask you to do so. We can say however, that our parent organization Diamond International benefits greatly by the knowledge being shared as we ourselves alongwith YOU benefit likewise. Your main concern surely will be, how you will benefit.

As soon as you become a member, you can start making transanctions from your home, office, by telephone or through the mail and even while travelling. As said earlier, we will do the first transanction for you and will show you exactly how to do this on your own over and over again.

No one can stop you from earning hundreds of thousands and even millions of dollars each year for as long as this “SECRET FLAW” exists. ‘’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’ Don’t believe us, experience it for yourself! ================================ Unlike anyone else, we will assure you a great financial freedom and you will add to our quickly growing base of supporters and you may join the list of Millionaires being created using the “SECRET FLAW” in the world currency market. ==============

DON’T ENVY US, JOIN US TODAY!!! iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

There is a one time membership fee of only $195.00. BUT, if you join us by AUGUST 10, 1998; which is our company’s 2nd Anniversarry date, you can join us for only $35 administrative cost. Your important documents, instructions, contact name & addresses, phone numbers and all other pertinent information will be mailed to you immediately. So, take advantage of our Anniversarry date and join us today.

If you are replying AFTER AUGUST 10, 1998; you must pay $195.00 for the membership fee. NO EXCEPTIONS and no more e-mail enquiries please!

Upon becoming a member, you promise to keep all infos CONFIDENTIAL.

Should you choose to cancell your membership for any reason, you must
return all documents for a refund within 60 days.

IMPORTANT: ********* 1…..Write your name & mailing address VERY CLEARLY on paper 2….. Below your address, please write your E-mail address (Optional) 3….. At the top Left Hand corner, write the word “New Member” 4….. Attach a CHECK or M.O. for $35 plus $3 for postage & shipping (TOTAL = US$ 38.00) 5….. Please make the Check/M.O. payable to “Diamond Int.” and mail to:

                                  DIAMOND  INTERNATIONAL
                                  9903  SANTA  MONICA  BLVD;
                                  SUITE  #  405
                                  BEVERLY  HILLS,
                                  CA 90212.     U.S.A.

( Outside U.S.A. Must add US$10 EXTRA for shipping). US$ FUNDS ONLY! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are some more Editorial Excerpts:

Wall Street : “A discreet group of Americans, operating under the guise of World Currency Cartel have recently begun making rumbles in the world finance market. While at this time, their game is not completely known, they certainly be watched by those making major moves in the currency contracts”.

Financial Week : “Watch them, monitor them, extract their knowledge and try to become one of them. That is the soundest financial advice we could give to someone”.

National Business Weekly : “While this reporter has been left in the cold as to its method of operation, we have been able to confirm that World Currency Cartel and its members are literally amassing a great furtune overnight”.

E N D

```

Thread