1998-07-18 - Re: Live At The CypherMore - SPACE ALIENS HIDE MY DRUGS!!!

Header Data

From: StanSqncrs@aol.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com (coolness)
Message Hash: c0c0deaf3d1db759254c02a02649334c1b83a93f32bec2dcde2328df9af01ba3
Message ID: <9e46edbf.35b043a1@aol.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 23:48:18 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: StanSqncrs@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 23:48:18 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com (coolness)
Subject: Re: Live At The CypherMore - SPACE ALIENS HIDE MY DRUGS!!!

This is an interesting, coincidence?  ;-)

In a message dated 7/18/98 12:58:15 AM Central Daylight Time,
lreed@west.cscwc.pima.edu writes:

<< The Author, for the first time realizing the dire warning
 hidden in ZZ Top's classic musical offering, 'Cheap Sun
 Glasses,' ... >> << ... Worried about the fact that some egoistical, elitist
 fuckwad might, at some point in the future, try to
 claim credit for the Author's discovery of MultiMedia,
 HeOrShe set Stanley's WayBack Machine to a point which
 corresponded to the exact Time-Space-Mind equivalent
 of the Nadir Point between alpha and omega, and could
 distinctly hear Tim C. May <tcmay@got.net> hollering,
 "I'm going to write about MultiMedia in the CypherPunks
 archives on the first day the list exists, and you will
 *never* get credit for the concept." >>

ROFLOL!  What's coincidental?  The latest tune that my band, Nobody's Business
(in which I play bass and sing) has learned, is Cheap Sunglasses by ZZ Top.
If it ain't coinicidence, I got a 'scarecrow' in my band.

Someone tell me if it's good or bad to be in the 'Space Aliens Hide My Drugs'
series.  ;-)

Stan,
Nobody's Business
http://members.aol.com/stansqncrs/nobiz.html