1998-07-27 - MItSchill Millhouse Holler’in

Header Data

From: Linda Reed–PCC West Campus CSC <lreed@west.cscwc.pima.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: dac4561d8216c1f2e49d8d22ca54ee7b5b52691cc2216c360a1d0b1784175ba0
Message ID: <009C9CD9.EB1F5DC0.23@west.cscwc.pima.edu>
Raw Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 11:25:18 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Linda Reed--PCC West Campus CSC <lreed@west.cscwc.pima.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 11:25:18 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: MItSchill Millhouse Holler'in

Mitch Halloran, unwitting schill of the TrilateralCPU, digitized:

> I neglected to take into consideration that this attempt at
> revisionist history of the greatest President of the US in the
> 20th Century, perhaps in US history...this raving and ranting
> to take the name of FDR in vain...this dribble to take all of
> humanity's name in vain...this project to develop the Mother
> of All Conspiracy Theories, including figuring out a way to
> show the Big Bang is/was, all of it, every last bit, a
> conspiracy...

> ...well, it could be ciphertext for which I have not received
> the key for making into plaintext.  Someone please forward the
> key to me.

  Working in a Drug Lab, I would imagine that the key required
to make sense of SPACE ALIENS HIDE MY DRUGS!!! is easily within
reach...check the 500 ml beaker to your immediate left...

  To tell the truth, most of my ranting and raving in regard
to the InfernalTruths EreuIndicted in SAHMD is done out of
kindness towards those who are the target of both my BarbLess
Wit and my WitLess Barbs, since merely revealing the NakedTruth
about many of these individuals might result in the Reader
having an eye put out, although HeOrShe would still have one
good eye left to see that the person who was giving rise to
the BluntNosed Sword of Truth was not the individual's wife.

  ReVisionIst, to me, indicates someone who takes another look
at what was previously seen with the aid of colour-glossy photos
and pie-charts provided by the people who threatened to imprison
your parents if they failed to send you to government-sponsered
IndoctrinationCamps justified under the ruse of FreeEducation,
which sometimes seem mostly geared for reinforcing in our minds
how lucky we are to live in a country where the government is
kind enough to provide us with FreeIncomeTaxReturnForms.

  Son of Mother Of All Chapters, as presented to the CypherPunks
list, quite simply provides a plethora of Official Versions of
the events surrounding the murder of one of Franklin Roosevelt's
political enemies, Anton Cermak.
  Those perusing the material may come to the conclusion that
if a wide variety of official news sources and official law
enforcement agencies don't seem to have a fucking clue as to
the time, date or sequence of events surrounding the murder,
the death of Cermak, the trial or the execution, then perhaps
one would be remiss in too hasty in accepting the same people's
conclusions that Roosevelt, and not Cermak, was the target, it
would be hard to fault their logic.

  As far as Roosevelt, or anyone else, being "the greatest
President" of any era, it would be more accurate to describe
their being the GreatestBullShitter of the era, or of having
the GreatestAdvertising/SpinDoctor/PoliticalThugs of the era.

  It is a matter of speculation to what extent Roosevelt's
actions were responsible for the recovery of the American
economy after the collapse of the banking sector, but it is
a matter of *fact*, supported by the testimony of even those
who were part of FDR's political entourage, that Roosevelt
took steps to ensure the *complete* collapse of America's
financial institutions while Hoover was still President,
in order to put himself in a position to extort as much
money and power as possible out of Congress.
  Perhaps the massive suffering and financial losses that
he caused in his power-grab might be justified as being
'for the greater good,' except that, had he used his position
as President-elect to help restore confidence in the economy,
instead of destroying it, America would not have required
nearly as much 'saving' as it subsequently needed.

  It is a shame that I had not been born in an age when I
could have run for President against Roosevelt, and won.
  Had I done so, then I, like FDR, would have granted
myself a license to print money, and I also would have
spent three times as much of the taxpayer's money as the
previous 31 Presidents, combined, but *I* would have spent
it all on beer and scotch, thus resurrecting the American
economy without creating a HugeGovernmentMonster filled
with political patronage appointees and employees who I
had bought and owned with imaginary money that taxpayers
would be responsible for repaying.
  Also, being drunk all of the time, there would have been
little chance of me turning America into a PlannedSociety
via a New Deal in which all of the cards being dealt were
Red.

> By the way, I'm really one of you guys.  I am just working a
> cover among the people who call themselves sane until you guys
> who really know the truth can get into a position reveal these
> eternal truths to the unbelievers.  he-he!

  We appreciate your efforts. Due to the limited space in
the HomeForTheCriminallyInsane, it is important for us to
have half-witting schills secretly infiltrating organizations
which are too ignorant of Truth&Reality (TM) to realize that
the NewCrayolaColours are part of the WorldWide Plot, even
when spelled without the 'u.'

~
ICould'aBeenAContend'aMonger

Thread