1998-07-01 - A Gold-Mine–Right Under Your Nose?!!

Header Data

From: nodebt@mail-info.com
To: nodebt@mail-info.com
Message Hash: f4481f32e192fb574117e5787fd2d148147cf732626f5473ad275258b3ce8fab
Message ID: <<>
Raw Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 18:18:41 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: nodebt@mail-info.com
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 18:18:41 -0700 (PDT)
To: nodebt@mail-info.com
Subject: A *Gold-Mine*--Right Under Your Nose?!!

A *Gold-Mine*--Right Under Your Nose?!!

Take just a minute and look down.  What do you see?

A thin plastic board with keys on it?  How would you feel
if I told you those keys were lined with gold?

Well, it's true!  The keys on your keyboard are FILLED
with PURE GOLD--just sitting there waiting for you to mine
it out!

How?

The Internet...Online Mass Marketing.

With the potential to reach millions, the Internet is the
perfect place to market a product or an idea.  And, the
wonderful thing is that you can have as great a presence
on the World Wide Web as the biggest of the big
corporations, perhaps even greater--

IF YOU HAVE THE TOOLS - and -
IF YOU KNOW HOW TO USE THEM!

That is why I want to tell you about Online Success.

Online Success is a resource center dedicated to
providing you with the tools to cash in on the
TREMENDOUS OPPORTUNITIES to be found through
mass Internet marketing-AND-teaching you how to
use them.

It may be far easier then you think...
if you know the inside secrets.

As a member of the Online Success group, you will have
the constant support of a staff of highly experienced
Internet marketers.  You will be carefully guided step by
step along your path to AMAZING PROFITS through online
marketing success.

>We track the hottest trends so you can reap the profits!

A few examples of what we offer:

>Placement of your ad in 100 of the
HOTTEST online classifieds.

>Registration of your web-site with the
TOP 100 search engines.

>Dedicated E-mail account, autoresponder,
and webspace.

>Your own web-site DOMAIN NAME--FREE to members!
 (An absolute must!)

You will also gain access to the Online Mass Marketing
Institute where you will learn how to make the web work
for you.

You have no product to offer?  No problem!

Online Success can even provide you with that!

***And now for the truly amazing Part!***

All of this can be yours for FREE simply by referring two
other individuals that become active Online Success
members!

As a matter of fact, we will PAY YOU a 40% commission
on any additional active referrals!

Imagine that!  MAKE MONEY while you learn how to
MAKE MONEY!

So, why not see how easy it is to mine that wealth of gold
from your keyboard--with the help of Online Success.

Come to our web-site at:

http://www.mail-info.com/osg/109

Find out what it's all about and start down your path to
Internet marketing prosperity!

Thank You,

Karen Flowers

Ref # 109
nodebt@mail-info.com
http://www.mail-info.com/osg/109

P.S. Join NOW and we will ALSO include 250 HOT
Internet and Business Marketing Reports with
FULL reprint and resale rights...FREE!

This is NOT some simple collection of raw ideas.
These reports are being sold on the Internet right
NOW for $49.95!  YOU can become an INSTANT self
publisher by selling these reports!

P.S.S. We will also include FREE (a $50 value), the
stand alone report:

"How To Make $1,600 A Week Online...Starting NOW!"

This report contains the SECRETS to making money
online that the Internet marketing insiders DON'T
want YOU to know!

HURRY! This offer from Online Success is for a
LIMITED time. Make sure you DO NOT miss this new
and exciting opportunity that will take the Internet
by storm!

Thread