1998-08-14 - Re: sysadmin@thegrid.net

Header Data

From: ILovToHack@aol.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 0ad441ae8bbd6d1d7d8e173535e64706307468a5fd53fbc227b24f60b3e27def
Message ID: <218be575.35d3a6f2@aol.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 19:55:20 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: ILovToHack@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 19:55:20 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: sysadmin@thegrid.net

The interesting fact here is that you all seem to have nothing better to do
with your time than converse over something so petty as an address error.....
I think you need to re-evaluate who the mental midgets are.....
I would hope the future of our world isn't in the hands of such petty
people such as yourselves...

> > > we appreciate your mail but the volume is slightly overwelming for us to
>> > >

>> > Take yourself off, you mental midget.
>>
>> Come now. Is there any reason to insult midgets by comparing them to
>> this guy? :)
>
>Quite right. Most vertically-challenged individuals are upstanding members
>of society and of at least average intelligence. They don't deserve to be
>compared to this guy. :)
>
>I would call him a moron, but then I'd be insulting morons.

Come on thake it easy on the guy at least he aint on AOL or somthing stuped.

Thread