1998-08-15 - VB 32 Bit Coders

Header Data

From: EpicTeU@aol.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 0c0b521d27f9020cabb4230e84ef3cd066fdf8bde736cccbdb9f73929f41a9d3
Message ID: <1f9dd40d.35d4d0de@aol.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 17:06:43 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: EpicTeU@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 17:06:43 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: VB 32 Bit Coders

VB 32 Bit Coders

about:
Hello,
I am trying to start a VB 32 bit code bank you can send any code you want to
exept codes for aol addons...  . 1nce a week most likely on fridays I will
check the hotmail account specifyed below and I will take all the codes and
put them in a txt file and send it to everyone who sent a code in since I am
working on a project useing winsock and Inet controls as alot of you may have
noticed I will be posting alot of Code for those two controls.

How to Send:
To send Codes for the ML Send E-mail to VB32Coders@Hotmail.com
In the sbject field write anonymous / Code topic if you don't want your E-Mail
address to show up when I send the Codes out or else just type the topic of
the code you are sending.. .

Next Issue:
I will be sending out the next code list on the 21st of this month So anyone
tha wants to be on this list has about a week to send in codes

 VB 32 BIT ML
 VB32Coders@Hotmail.com
   epiC

Thread