1998-08-06 - Snoop by net

Header Data

From: newsletter20@hotmail.com
To: newsletter20@hotmail.com
Message Hash: 1b321c4aea1005dad5c3c9a3e698f8b3abd4c74105d4e3bfe0c4d5cbd957e2ff
Message ID: <QQfbgz13514.199808061619@pop0-alterdial.uu.net>
Raw Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 09:19:21 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: newsletter20@hotmail.com
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 09:19:21 -0700 (PDT)
To: newsletter20@hotmail.com
Subject: Snoop by net

They can get your password
They can tap into your answering machine & use it to listen into your live conversation
or listen to your messages.
They can  read your email and even use your phone line to go online.
They can decode the phone number you are dialing in seconds.
They can dig up the dirt and secrets on anyone...

They know the back end of AOL and use its secrets to have fun on the Internet.

They can fax for free and place calls for free...

How?
It's all to easy and we'll show you how they do it ...

Snoop-by-net reveals all.

Now you can snoop on your friends, your boss, even your enemies...
Learn how to take full advantage of the Internet and never be left curious...

Search engines are a waste of time.
 We'll show you where to go and how to uncover the past  on your friends.

Know where your friends are online, where they have been
Track down people using only their email address
Research employees, dates, teachers, or your neighbors...
do they have a criminal record,  have they ever been pulled over for speeding,
 are they using a fake social security number?

We will teach you how you can quickly find out even personal information
 about anyone.

Join the over 50,000 people who have read our publication
and learn how to turn your Internet connection into a super SNOOP machine.

Act now and get your Super Spy Links for free.

Super Spy Links offers an exhausting look at how you are
 just a couple mouse clicks away from finding out just about
every bit or public information on someone, along with some
scary personal information as well.

ORDER NOW:  to learn just how powerful the Internet really is.

Snoop-by-net is only $19.95 + 4.00 shipping & Handling.

Make check or money order payable to

CellTalk
350 5th Ave. Suite #3916
New York, NY
10118

We will ship first class mail the same day.

or... FAX your order for faster delivery !!!

Please print and fill out each line legibly.

{ } Visa { }Mastercard  (Please check one)

Phone Number with area code:  ___________________________________

Your credit card will be billed for $19.95 plus $4.00 shipping & handling

Fax this CREDIT CARD offer to (212) 290-8009 for instant ordering

Thread