1998-08-24 - It REALLY is a weird world: read our amazing stories/Man caught D.U.I. on lawnmower and NAKED!

Header Data

From: STUFFED NEWS DAILY <stuffed@stuffed.net>
To: (STUFFED MONDAY AUGUST 24 1998)
Message Hash: 489a9abd20533c576f52a22fdd078337e674edc10a741a86e7f6c6eab2701486
Message ID: <19980824071000.25090.qmail@eureka.abc-web.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 03:38:54 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: STUFFED NEWS DAILY <stuffed@stuffed.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 03:38:54 -0700 (PDT)
To: (STUFFED MONDAY AUGUST 24 1998)
Subject: It REALLY is a weird world: read our amazing stories/Man caught D.U.I. on lawnmower and NAKED!

For the oddest, funniest and sexiest news, you'll read it first in Stuffed!

+ EIGHT GORGEOUS CENTERFOLD GIRLS DISPLAYING ALL
  THEIR NAKED BEAUTY (Lesbian special today)
+ Orgasm convention takes place in New Dehli
+ Guess the verdict: Canadian Juror has affair
  with defendant
+ Women are Easy, Chapter 13: A plan of attack -
  "Mates to get Dates", by Johnny Shack
+ Breast Stop: A busty babe's car runs off the
  road when her 42DDs get caught in the steering
+ Today's Sexy Story: "In the Office"
+ Loads and loads more...

       ---->   http://stuffed.net/98/8/24/   <----

Welcome to  today's  issue of Stuffed. To read it you should
click on the URL above.  If it is not made clickable by your
email program  you will need to  use your mouse to highlight
the URL,  copy it and then paste it into your browser  (then
press Return).

This  email  is  never  sent  unsolicited.  Stuffed  is  the
supplement for the Eureka newsletter you subscribed to. Full
instructions on unsubscribing  are in every issue of Eureka!

       ---->   http://stuffed.net/98/8/24/   <----

Thread