1998-08-20 - PointCast Survey

Header Data

From: pointcast@esurvey.com (PointCast Survey)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 4b136ac43102c667759aade128fd400bfbf817b110fa9fff65e930cda8d27a52
Message ID: <19980820003744948.AAA190@services>
Raw Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 18:18:45 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: pointcast@esurvey.com (PointCast Survey)
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 18:18:45 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: PointCast Survey

Dear Colleague,

Thank you for signing up for PointCast version 2.6 beta software
on the PointCast Web site. We are conducting a survey to help us
improve our download and installation process and would value your
feedback on your experience.

You don't need to have completed the download or installation
to participate!

To thank you for your help, we'll send a FREE, official PointCast
t-shirt to the first 50 individuals who complete the on-line survey.

To participate, just visit the URL below and submit the questionnaire
by Thursday, August 27, 1998.

Simply copy and paste the following URL into the address/location
window of your Internet browser (or click on the URL):

     http://www.decisive.com/pointcast/?id=392629

We appreciate your input and look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your time!
PointCast Inc.

P.S.
This message is intended to go only to people who signed up
for the PointCast version 2.6 beta program and supplied their
email address.  If you would prefer not to receive future
announcements from PointCast, reply to this email and place
the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.

                         *****
If you have a comment or question, please contact us:

PointCast Web Site: http://www.pointcast.com

Technical Support:
   http://www.pointcast.com/support/pcn/forms/ask-question.html

PointCast StatusLine: 1-800-586-4733