1998-08-01 - Did you really write PGP?

Header Data

From: toto@fhouse.org
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 4d0f1450887edec6827044f7a0d9253419ff92cb0f3f632a5bba35251de6543e
Message ID: <TCPSMTP.18.8.1.9.48.58.2847582152.1142453@fhouse.org>
Raw Date: Sat, 1 Aug 1998 09:00:24 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: toto@fhouse.org
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 1998 09:00:24 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Did you *really* write PGP?

PRZ,
  Some guys from the Secret Service came to see me about the Death
Threats
I've been sending you.
  It's pretty funny that after all those years of persecuting you, the
GuberMint
is now paying these guys to protect you, eh?

  They sure looked at me funny when I told them that it was all in good
humor,
and that I wouldn't dream of doing anything bad to the guy who wrote
PGP.
  Are you *sure* you wrote it? They don't seem to think so...

  Do you play the saxaphone? They said you play the saxaphone.

  Anyway, say "Hi!" to Buddy for me...

Your Pal and CoConspirator,
Toto
~~~~