1998-08-31 - Re: hola and good tidings

Header Data

From: Michael Motyka <mmotyka@lsil.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 6ce5bcb5af3fdeb79aef00d52b1120edb155b91a6140847bc8da6212a86a6292
Message ID: <35EAE807.71D5@lsil.com>
Reply To: <199808311641.SAA29684@replay.com>
UTC Datetime: 1998-08-31 18:12:22 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 11:12:22 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Michael Motyka <mmotyka@lsil.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 11:12:22 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: hola and good tidings

>  hola and good tidings
>   send some info on spooks please
>   i will be grateful

I would suggest budgeting about $10k for some GOOD night vision
equipment, then find a good thick hedge and set up a suburban watch
post. Focus on evenings. You will find some activity on Oct 30 though
activity will peak on Oct 31. However, I would steer clear of the
targets because if you approach them, even if only for the purposes of
inquiry, their parents may loose the rottweilers or shoot you between
the eyes and no Second Chance vest will help you in either case.

BTW what areas will you be surveilling?

Egads,