1998-08-09 - Re: Please help

Header Data

From: Rabid Wombat <wombat@mcfeely.bsfs.org>
To: XoVoX123@aol.com
Message Hash: 6d51b1870dfc6c4c4b08f298ed7032317bf7beb94d0e3af3382f94354162a586
Message ID: <Pine.BSF.3.91.980807224006.1664B-100000@mcfeely.bsfs.org>
Reply To: <5257d040.35ce1c8e@aol.com>
UTC Datetime: 1998-08-09 23:22:51 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 9 Aug 1998 16:22:51 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Rabid Wombat <wombat@mcfeely.bsfs.org>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 1998 16:22:51 -0700 (PDT)
To: XoVoX123@aol.com
Subject: Re: Please help

http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~philip/meats-is-meats.html

http://www.nfinity.com/~anarky/text/jr_ckbk3.txt

The Anarchist Cookbook, by William Powell, is a 160 page book, originally
published in 1971 by Lyle Stuart. It is currently published by
Barricade Books under ISBN 0-9623032-0-8. The "true/original" Anarchist
Cookbook is generally not available on-line, although there are plenty of
knock offs. BTW- the Anarchist Cookbook is full of errors and outright
bullshit, and if you try to make explosives by following its instructions
you will probably end up known as "lefty."  For example, the book
explains how to make the drug "bananadine", although there is no such
drug; the "banandine" rumor was started as a joke at Berkely back in the
late '60's, and it appears that Powell must have taken it seriously.
Consider the chemistry to be equally suspect.

Ordnancemarsupial

On Sun, 9 Aug 1998 XoVoX123@aol.com wrote:

> Could you please send me the Anarchy Cookbook.....
> I really want it and I cant find it anywhere!
> Thanx for your help.. Mike Jonhson

Thread