1998-08-01 - How to earn yourself $50,000 in 90 days!!

Header Data

From: Anne <fivebuz@hotmail.com>
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 6fef8a25de7e70499854d262d3874f7bde5b6b2add05cc9751117a5b39f92b03
Message ID: <419.436008.87662292 fivebuz@hotmail.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 1 Aug 1998 05:57:07 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Anne <fivebuz@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 1998 05:57:07 -0700 (PDT)
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: How to earn yourself $50,000 in 90 days!!

Our research indicates the following material may be of interest
to you. If you prefer NOT to learn the easy way to make some much
needed income, please, simply delete this letter.  To further
insure you do not get email of this nature, there are several
universal "remove" lists you can subscribe to on the internet.
I filter all email addresses that I send to against such a
"remove" list of over 2,000,000 subscribers.

Please accept my apology if this was sent to you in error!

You are about to make up to $50,000-In less than 90 days
Read the enclosed program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!
This is the letter that got my attention.  Read on and I'm sure
you will agree that this is a great plan!

Dear Friend,

The enclosed information is something I almost let slip through
my Fingers. Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and
gave some thought and study to it. Please do the same.  It's so
simple to do.

And you won't be left out in the cold to figure it all out yourself.
Look further down in this letter for the  information you will
receive from Abot Marketing.  They give you 10,000 fresh email
addresses and give you the locations of the best software (FREE
SOFTWARE) to send out large quantities of email. (normally  this
kind of software is several hundred dollars) They even give you
easy to understand, proven, step by  step instructions for success
with this program.  In fact, they helped me get started and I'm
so thankful.  It's  hard to belive that this as simple as it is,
but it really is SIMPLE. You will even get support from them via
email anytime you need it.  You won't get this kind of help from
other programs of this nature. It makes all the difference in the world.

My name is Anne Bowman. I am 31-year-old graduate student desperately
trying to finish my degree and begin working in my chosen field
that is, if I am lucky enough to find a job in the crowded market.
Like most people in this day and age, it is hard to make ends
meet, and being a student does not help the situation at all
(If I ever have to buy one more box of macaroni and cheese I
think I would have to scream). I returned to school after
having worked for several years with little potential for
achieving what I had expected out of life.  I figured if I
returned to school and received my Ph.D there would be several
pportunities for me out there to achieve my goals. After seeing
my fellow graduate students receive their degrees and,
depressingly, not find respectable positions in their chosen
field I began to think, "Oh no not again!"  Four extra years
in school and an extra $20,000 in student loans on top of the
first $18,000, what will I do if the same happens to me?"
I began to doubt my patience for the long term investment in
schooling, and decided enough was enough, "Why can't I make
real money now instead of waiting to graduate with no guarantee
of a lucrative return for all of my efforts!"  I am writing to
share my experience with other hopeful students out there, as
well as ANYONE looking for an pportunity to take their financial
situation into their own hands.  I hope you will consider this
opportunity seriously and that this will change your life FOREVER!
., FINANCIALLY!!!  And once you get started it takes so little
of your time.

In mid October 97 I received this program. I didn't send for it,or
ask for it, they just got my name off a mailing list. I TOOK THIS
AS A SIGN!!!  After reading it several times, to make sure I was
reading it correctly, it made perfect sense. Here was a MONEY-MAKING
PHENOMENON. I could invest as much as I wanted to start (about as
much as it costs for a pizza!), without putting me further in debt.
After I got a pencil and paper and figured it out, I would at least
get my money back. After determining that the program is LEGAL and
NOT A CHAIN LETTER, I decided "I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE".

Initially I sent 15,000 emails, (without any costs to me) only a couple
of hours of my time on-line. The great thing about email is that I didn't
need any money for printing to send out the program, only the time to
fulfill my orders.  There is a vast on-line market available to everyone
who owns a computer.  Following the advice of the person from whom I received
this letter, I am telling you like it is, and I hope it doesn't turn you
off, but I promised myself I would not "rip-off" anyone, no matter how much
money it cost me!  After you receive the reports they should explain
everything to you.  You may have some general questions, however, and after
I send you REPORT #1 , please feel free to contact me and I will give
you any advice you need.

In one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1.
By mid November, I had received 40 orders for REPORT #1. When you read the
GUARANTEE in the program you will see that "YOU MUST RECEIVE 15 TO 20
ORDERS
FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS IF YOU DON'T SEND OUT MORE
PROGRAMS UNTIL
YOU
DO!" My first step in making $50,000 in 20 to 90 days was done. By the
beginning of December, I had received 174 orders for REPORT #2. If you go
back to the GUARANTEE. "YOU MUST RECEIVE 100 OR MORE ORDERS FOR
REPORT #2
WITHIN TWO WEEKS. IF NOT SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO.
ONCE YOU
HAVE
100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL".
Well,
I had 174 orders for REPORT #2, 74 more than I needed. So I sat back and
relaxed. By January 20th, of my emailing of 15,000, I received $54,000 with
more coming in ever day.  The great thing about this program is you can
begin the process over and over again without any limit on potential income!

I paid off ALL my student loans, and together with everything I have learned
in school, I am now saving in order to open up my own business related to
my field as soon as I graduate. Please take time to read the attached
program. IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER! Remember, it won't work if you
don't try it. This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!
Especially the rules of not trying to place your name in a different place
on the list. It doesn't work, you'll lose out on a lot of money! REPORT #2
explains this. ALWAYS follow the guarantee, 15 to 20 orders of REPORT #1
and 100 or more orders for REPORT #2 and you will make $50,000 or more in
20 to 90 days. I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!

If you choose not to participate in this program, I'm sorry, It really
is a great opportunity with little cost or risk to you. If you choose
to participate, follow the program and you will be on your way to
financial security.

To my fellow graduate students out there, good luck to you and I
sympathize.  And to all other persons in financial trouble consider
this letter a sign and please take advantage of this opportunity.
YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!

Sincerely,
Anne Bowman

The following testimonial was at the bottom of this letter but it
was too good to leave down there so I moved it up here.  It is
exactly how I felt at first and and feel now.

"The first week after I started this program was torture.
I couldnt wait to see if it was really going to work after I mailed
out my first batch of letters.  I chuckle every day now when I walk
out of the post office with my envelopes.  This is so easy, I still
can't belive it's happenning!" Don Masterson, Troy,NY

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

>From here down is the instruction portion of this letter...

This is a LEGAL, MONEY-MAKING PHENOMENON. PRINT this letter, read the
directions, THEN READ IT AGAIN !!!

You are about to embark on the most profitable and unique program you may
ever see.  Many times over, it has demonstrated and proven its ability to
generate large amounts of cash. This program is showing fantastic appeal
with a huge and ever-growing on-line population desirous of additional income.

This is a legitimate, LEGAL, money-making opportunity.  It does not require you to
come in contact with people, do any hard work, and best of all, you never have to
leave the house, except to get the mail and go to the bank!

This truly is that lucky break you've been waiting for!  Simply follow the easy
instructions in this letter, and your financial dreams will come true! When followed
correctly, this electronic, multi-level marketing program works perfectly...100%
EVERY TIME!

Thousands of people have used this program to:
    -  Raise capital to start their own business
    -  Pay off debts
    -  Buy homes, cars, etc.,
    -  Even retire!

This is your chance, so don't pass it up!

OVERVIEW OF THIS EXTRAORDINARY ELECTRONIC
MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING PROGRAM

Basically, this is what we do:

We send thousands of people a product for $5.00 that costs next to
nothing to produce and e-mail. As with all multi-level businesses, we
build our business by recruiting new partners and selling our products.
Every state in the U.S. allows you to recruit new multi- level business
online (via your computer).

The products in this program are a series of four business and financial
reports costing $5.00 each.  Each order you receive via "snail mail" will
include:

  * $5.00 cash
  * The name and number of the report they are ordering
  * The e-mail address where you will e-mail them the report they ordered.

To fill each order, you simply e-mail the product to the buyer. The $5.00 is yours!
This is the most EASIEST electronic multi-level marketing business anywhere!

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER AND
BE PREPARED TO REAP THE STAGGERING BENEFITS!

******* I N S T R U C T I O N S *******

This is what you MUST do:

1.  Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell them if you
don't order them).

     *  For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE
        REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR
        RETURN POSTAL ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person whose
        name appears on the list next to the report.

     *  When you place your order, make sure you order each of the four
        reports.  You will need all four reports so that you can save them
        on your computer and resell them.

     *  Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the four
         reports.  Save them on your computer so they will be accessible
         for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you.

2.  IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed
     next  to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other
     than is instructed below in steps "a" through "d" or you will lose out
     on the majority of your profits.  ONCE YOU UNDERSTAND THE WAY THIS
     WORKS, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY IT DOESN'T WORK IF YOU CHANGE
IT.
Remember,
     this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will not work.

    a.  Look below for the listing of available reports.

    b.  After you've ordered the four reports, replace the name and address
         under REPORT #1 with your name and address, moving the one that
         was there down to REPORT #2.

    c.  Move the name and address that was under REPORT #2 down to
         REPORT #3.

    d.  Move the name and address that was under REPORT #3 down to
         REPORT #4.

    e.  The name and address that was under REPORT #4 is removed from
         the list and has NO DOUBT collected their 50 grand.

Please make sure you copy everyone's name and address ACCURATELY!!!

3.  Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and save
     it to your computer.  Make NO changes to the INSTRUCTION portion of
     this letter.

4.  Now you're ready to start an advertising campaign on the
     Internet!  Advertising on the Internet is very, very
     inexpensive, and there are HUNDREDS of FREE places to
     advertise, but email has, by far, proven itself to be the best medium for
     this program.  And the emailers best friend is e-mail lists.
     You can buy these lists for under $20/20,000 addresses or you can pay
     someone a minimal charge to take care of the mailing for you.  BE SURE TO
START
     YOUR AD CAMPAIGN IMMEDIATELY!  Each day that passes while you think
about
     it is a day without profit.

5.  For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the report
     they ordered.  THAT'S IT!  ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE
     ON ALL ORDERS!  This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out,
     with YOUR name and address on it, will be prompt because they can't
     advertise until they receive the report!

AVAILABLE REPORTS
***Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME***

Notes:
-  ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH FOR EACH REPORT
-  ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL
-  Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two sheets of
paper
-  On one of those sheets of paper, include: (a) the number & name of the
report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address, and (c) your postal
address.  (using your printer is the best way to do this)
REPORT #1 "HOW TO MAKE $250,000 THROUGH MULTILEVEL SALES"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:
ALBERT N
YISHUN CENTRAL POST OFFICE
PO BOX 307
SINGAPORE 917611

*****IMPORTANT NOTE*****
- US Dollar currency only please
- Once again, make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it
  in at least "two" sheets of paper
REPORT #2 "MAJOR CORPORATIONS AND MULTILEVEL SALES"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:
J.F.J
P.O. Box 342
McCormick, SC 29835-0342
USA

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:
Matt G
3801 Brooklyn Ave. NE #A102-1
Seattle, WA 98105
USA
REPORT #4 "EVALUATING MULTILEVEL SALES PLANS"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:
Abot Marketing
PO BOX 2523
Chapel Hill, NC 27515-2523
USA

*****IMPORTANT NOTE*****
My personal success is due to sending out emails to prospective
participants, I am happy to help you get started by giving you
10,000 free current email addresses and giving you the location
of several free programs that will allow you to send out large
quantities of e-mail easily. I will email the fresh addresses
and software information to you the same day I receive your
report request.  Just jot down "free help please" on the report
request that you send with your $5.  In many cases I can take
care of your mailing for you at NO CHARGE.  You will receive my
real email address when I send you this report and you can contact
me for any questions you may have. (program participants, you may
leave this offer with my name as I am moved down the list.  I will
honor it for the duration of the program. Just move it down, with my
name, to the next position when you send out your first mailings.)

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PLAN WILL MAKE YOU $MONEY$

Let's say you decide to start small just to see how well it works.  Assume
your goal is to get 10 people to participate on your first level.  (Placing
a lot of FREE ads on the Internet will EASILY get a larger response.) Also
assume that everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 down line
members. Follow this example to achieve the STAGGERING results below.

1st level--your 10 members with$5...................................$50
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100)..................$500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000)..........$5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000)...$50,000
THIS TOTALS----------->$55,550

Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate only
recruit 10 people each.  Think for a moment what would happen if they
got 20 people to participate!  Most people get 100's of participants!
THINK ABOUT IT!

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you can
afford $20 for a chance to make $ 55,000).  You obviously already have
an Internet connection and e-mail is FREE!!!  REPORT# 3 shows you the
most productive methods for bulk e-mailing and purchasing e-mail lists.
Some list & bulk e-mail vendors even work on trade!

About 50,000 new people get online every month!

*******TIPS FOR SUCCESS*******

 *  TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS!  Be prompt, professional, and follow
     the directions accurately.

 *  Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when
    the orders start coming in because:

    When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested
    product/report to comply with the U.S.  Postal & Lottery Laws, Title
    18,Sections 1302 and 1341 or Title 18,  Section 3005 in the U.S.  Code,
    also Code of Federal Regs.  Vol..  16, Sections 255 and 436, which
    state that "a product or service must be exchanged for money received."

 *  ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.

 *  Be patient and persistent with this program.  If you follow the
    instructions exactly, the results WILL undoubtedly be SUCCESSFUL!

 *  ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!

*******YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINE*******

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:
I CAN'T STRESS ENOUGH HOW IMPORTANT THIS NEXT SECTION IS!!!!

If you don't receive 10 to 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks,
continue advertising until you do.  Then, a couple of weeks later you
should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT #2.  If you don't, continue
advertising until you do.  Once you have received 100 or more orders
for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already working
for you, and the cash will continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:

Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front of
a DIFFERENT report.  You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching
which report people are ordering from you.  If you want to generate more income,
send another batch of e-mails and start the whole process again!  There is
no limit to the income you will generate from this business!

NOTE:  If you need help with starting a business, registering a business
name, how income tax is handled, etc., contact your local office of the Small
Business Administration (a Federal agency) for free help and answers to
questions.  Also, the Internal Revenue Service offers free help via telephone
and free seminars about business taxes.

*******T  E  S  T  I  M  O  N  I  A  L  S*******

The first week after I started this program was torture.  I couldnt
wait to see if it was really going to work after I mailed out my first
batch of letters.  I chuckle every day now when I walk out of the post
office with my envelopes.  This is so easy, I still can't belive it's
happenning! Don Masterson, Troy,NY

This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!  Especially
the rule of not trying to place your name in a different position, it won't
work and you'll lose a lot of potential income.  I'm living proof that it works.
It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money, with little
cost to you.  If you do choose to participate, follow the program exactly,
and you'll be on your way to financial security.
Sean McLaughlin, Jackson, MS

My name is Frank.  My wife, Doris, and I live in Bel-Air, MD.  I am a
cost accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good
money. When I received the program I grumbled to Doris about receiving
"junk mail." I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the
population and percentages involved.  I "knew" it wouldn't work.  Doris
totally ignored my supposed intelligence and jumped in with both feet.
I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old "I told you so"
on her when the thing didn't work...  Well, the laugh was on me!  Within
two weeks she had received over 50 responses.  Within 45 days she had
received over $147,200 in $5 bills!  I was shocked!  I was sure that I had
it all figured and that it wouldn't work. I AM a believer now.  I have joined
Doris in her "hobby."   I did have seven more years until retirement, but I
think of the "rat race" and it's not for me.  We owe it all to MLM.
Frank T., Bel-Air, MD

I just want to pass along my best wishes and encouragement to you.  Any
doubts you have will vanish when your first orders come in.  I even checked
with the U.S.  Post Office to verify that the plan was legal.  It definitely is!
IT WORKS!!!
Paul Johnson, Raleigh, NC

The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this system is
honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to get a large amount of
money in a short time.  I was approached several times before I checked
this out.  I joined just to see what one could expect in return for the minimal
effort and money required.  To my astonishment, I received $36,470.00 in
the first 14 weeks, with money still coming in.
Sincerely yours, Phillip A.  Brown, Esq.

Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my
mind to participate in this plan.  But conservative that I am, I decided that
the initial investment was so little that there was just no way that I wouldn't
get enough orders to at least get my money back.  Boy, was I surprised when
I found my medium-size post office box crammed with orders!  For awhile, it
got so overloaded that I had to start picking up my mail at the window.  I'll
make more money this year than any 10 years of my life before.  The nice thing
about this deal is that it doesn't matter where in the U.S. the people live. There
simply isn't a better investment with a faster return.
Mary Rockland, Lansing, MI

I had received this program before.  I deleted it, but later I wondered
if I shouldn't have given it a try.  Of course, I had no idea who to contact
to get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed another program.
11 months passed then it came...I didn't delete this one!...I made more than
$41,000 on the first try!!
Wilburn, Muncie, IN

This is my third time to participate in this plan.  We have quit our jobs,
and will soon buy a home on the beach and live off the interest on our
money.  The only way on earth that this plan will work for you is if you do
it.  For your sake, and for your family's sake don't pass up this golden
opportunity.  Good luck and happy spending!
Charles Fairchild, Spokane, WA

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET
STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO
FINANCIAL FREEDOM!!!