1998-08-21 - Re: Pipe

Header Data

From: Reeza! <howree@cable.navy.mil>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: a632d4ad0e183de90ada637fb9a5c1da2593d35527784d754adf586e50324ae7
Message ID: <3.0.5.32.19980821211614.008f9df0@205.83.192.13>
Reply To: <b2769a39.35dc90b8@aol.com>
UTC Datetime: 1998-08-21 11:16:44 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 04:16:44 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: Reeza! <howree@cable.navy.mil>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 04:16:44 -0700 (PDT)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Pipe

At 05:10 PM 8/20/98 EDT, FTPPork@aol.com wrote:
>I take that statement as an insult, and it really isn't true about all of us
>AOL users.  Of course, Hoppy was kinda stupid for asking something that
>stupid, but we don't all care about thrash music, hacking banks info, LSD
>manufacturing, and
> get rich quick schemes.  Actually, some of us know what real hacking is...
>not just using scrolling programs and cracking banks (Both of which are
>completely different) etc...
>
>Anyway, try not to stereotype people so much, because, with the Advent of 32
>bit AOL, we can actually use all of the TCP/IP protocols, etc...

Oh Gawd. If you are so cluefull, why do you still use AOL?
With the advent of 32 bit AOL???
*I* was smarter than this with 16 bit.
Just because you have 32 bit AOL doesn't mean you are a Uber user.
Uber AOL Lamer is more likely.
Etc.

Reeza!
	"Nothing is impossible for the man who doesn't have to do it
	himself."
						--Weiler's Law

Thread