1998-08-24 - Stay Home, Lose Weight, Make Money!

Header Data

From: DirectServer
To: @toad.com
Message Hash: e4a5fc0eb795ec340aa7dbb472a5b9194b157125fa5f57493c97e303c0d05d88
Message ID: <199808240738.AAA29265@toad.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 00:39:02 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: DirectServer
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 00:39:02 -0700 (PDT)
To: @toad.com
Subject: Stay Home, Lose Weight, Make Money!

Stay Home, Lose Weight, Make Money!

If you'd like to lose weight or make money or BOTH, I'd like to send
you a FREE report that will give you an advantage you never knew you had.

This information does not promote a specific company or "magic" product,
rather it offers insight to a special system of marketing that has been quietly
successful for many people and I am now willing to sharing it for a limited time.

To recieve your FREE report simply request "MORE INFO" in the subject field,
leaving the message area blank.

Please do not hit reply. E-mail request for MORE INFO here:  funbiz@a-vip.com

This offer is not likely to be made again. If you would like
to be take off this mail list however, please write " VOID"
in the subject line and leave the message area blank and your request
shall be honor immediatly. Request here:  voidlist@hotmail.com Thankyou.

Thread