1998-08-14 - Hungary

Header Data

From: bill payne <billp@nmol.com>
To: senator@wyden.senate.gov
Message Hash: ee167d38905271af6aa3b57c52b13c0d135dbd3116896b1574249364beef7e97
Message ID: <35D38B46.7FAB@nmol.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 18:01:25 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: bill payne <billp@nmol.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 18:01:25 -0700 (PDT)
To: senator@wyden.senate.gov
Subject: Hungary

h 8/13/98 6:10 PM

Laszlo Baranyi, lb@qainfo.se

Got a phone message on my recorder this afternoon.

The speaker, a native Hungarian, read something about you.

The speaker told me that Laszlo Baranyi sounded like a Hungarian name.

The speaker wanted your e-mail address.

No problem.

http://www.qainfo.se/~lb/crypto_ag.htm

BUT, do not WRITE ANYTHING which will get ANY ONE OF US into trouble on
the
Infobahn.

We  http://www.wpiran.org/, of course, are trying to AVOID TROUBLE and
GET THINGS SETTLED.

FORGET encryption, anonymous re-mailers, etc.
http://www.villagevoice.com/ink/news/33vest.shtml

Konrad Roeder was a technican when I was project leader on the Missile
Secure
Cryptographic Unit.  Small missile.

Roeder was born in Germany.

Roeder is a ham operator.

Roeder DID NOT GET HIS Q clearnace for over two years.

Finally, Roeder complained.

DOE brought Roeder in for an interview.

DOE PLAYED TRANSCRIPTS of radio communications Roeder had with a fellow
in
Spain.

Turned out that the fellow in Spain was head of the Spanish Communist
Party.

I met the speaker through Bob Wayland.

  5023    J. R. Wayland Jr. seen at http://jya.com/da/whpda.htm

I did not know Wayland at the time I was fired.

The SAME group that fired me also went after Wayland.

This group was led by C. William Childers.

Cost Wayland more than $11k in legal fees to save his job.

Wayland's wife is a lawyer and lined him up with a fellow lawyer.

Wayland and I met a Einstein's Bagels this morning to discuss
IMPLEMENTING some ideas
Wayland has for surveying oil pipeline integrity.

Wayland and I have MADE MONEY on other consulting projects.

Making money on CONSTRUCTIVE projects is LOTS more fun than all of the
spy
crap.

Beside, the spies keep getting caught.   This PLEASE ME.

Like Otstavnov http://www.jya.com/pgpi-x-ru.htm and MORE IMPORTANT
http://www.ice.ru/otstavnov

MOST are not spies.
http://www.semionoff.com/cellular/hacking/phreaking/

ONE of my PRIMARY JOBs is to help others implement their data gathering
and control ideas INEXPENSIVELY. http://jya.com/f86/whpf86.htm

I like to write about this.  This is CONSTRUCTIVE.

Let's all hope for settlment of the UNFORTUANTE matter.

Later
bill

Thread