1998-08-22 - Research…

Header Data

From: fryday1@nightmail.com
To: aaa-list@lists.netlink.co.uk
Message Hash: fac519b29df62a1bf12faaf60ef07028b6d564f7c781d8702bb673338e76cd4b
Message ID: <199808221937.MAA31509@mail2.nightmail.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 12:37:32 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: fryday1@nightmail.com
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 12:37:32 -0700 (PDT)
To: aaa-list@lists.netlink.co.uk
Subject: Research...

Hi everyone!
    Hey, I am doing a computer science research project on IPv6 security, but
right now I am thinking of ending this research with my school and conducting
it independently.  As for my school research I am seriously thinking about
cryptography, so I just wanted to know if you had any suggestions on good
projects or research papers on cryptography or computer security in general,
wherever it might lead to.  Theres so much out there that I want to work on
and I can only take so much with me, and I just want to make sure that I have
seen all my choices before I start a 2+year research project....  Thanx again
for your time!

         Fryday-1

Send flames to: SteveCase@aol.com
                        CEO and Founder of AOL Inc.