1998-09-09 - more keys

Header Data

From: Adam Back <aba@dcs.ex.ac.uk>
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: 0f6bc208bba875d86a1e394ae333b9fbfd177b2ecec9ed2563965253d4adb450
Message ID: <199809100002.BAA07374@server.eternity.org>
Raw Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 19:17:22 +0800

Raw message

From: Adam Back <aba@dcs.ex.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 19:17:22 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: more keys

OK here's some more keys:

[1] for "Magic Circle"

[2] for "Necessarily Knott, ME"

Again were these keys used to sign anything interesting?

Key [1] was preceeded, perhaps meaningfully by this text in the long
(22k) Epilogue 5:

: Now:
:
: Go home, kick your fucking door in, place a disk in the floppy drive, and
: type 'pgp -kxa "My KeyID" a:\secring.asc secring.pgp'.
: Mail the disk to Louis J. Freeh
:
: Does your copy of PGP ask for a password before spitting out the KeyID
: to any one of a thousand monkeys who sits at your keyboard and
: randomly types in the above?
:
: My copy doesn't.
:
: Below is a copy of a key pulled off of my computer by 19 different people.
:
: It was pulled off of my hard drive by the first individual, who
: proceeded to inform a second individual of the method used, and
: challenged them to do the same thing, using a different method. The
: second did so, and passed all the information along to a third person,
: etc., etc.
:
: Nineteen people, nineteen different methods.

if Toto apparently speaks in parables, and via fiction etc. is he
saying that the RCMP or someone else pulled his keys off his
computers?  How does this correlate with his posts on the subject of
hassles with the RCMP, and confiscation of some of his machines?

Adam

[1]
This one has userid: Magic Circle

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.2
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3D
=3DGEo6
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

and it was posted in a message dated 20 Oct. 97 with Subject: InfoWar
Epilogue 5 / TEXT

[2]
-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.2

lQD4AzRmZWoAAAECAMnJrqd/TERCLeFscdgNvwVxrVG4tRm0VThMEXXkctCGMaUD
jcETxcV0ZseRUcyUKfqlLd3CRsIwClozlWHHR7EABREAAfwJ5D1Ecilit/Mwsn4N
GcWZXWpg3mM6/Epzs2pEhi3I926ZiWPB1DKmdZR4nVemsnwv47SWLJyCnE4sben5
h8oHAQDTFaJDJSN7+9NToOE4NFiruAXXMIHEQ6ZH21oW1sYSiwEA9LmhvfahDVKo
1/CMtxxozAtG8rWycBYVIVrkDKiVgjMBAKeB2VY/f7tzmv7KxUUtN9607+CQlWPp
E3HBLTlwtuRAUxC0FU5lY2Vzc2FyaWx5IEtub3R0LCBNRQ==
=caeb
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

posted in a message dated 10 Nov. 97 with Subject: Key Signing

Adam

Thread