1998-09-16 - Nita Daniel

Header Data

From: “sixdegrees”<1dbe50n5@auto.sixdegrees.com>
To: “Maelbom Sixty Grees”<cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 2306bfdbc7b1091d2e302fb1d47261babd86e0c9202d9c6f9b2d16f4e2313c25
Message ID: <199809170316.UAA00177@toad.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 22:21:05 +0800

Raw message

From: "sixdegrees"<1dbe50n5@auto.sixdegrees.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 22:21:05 +0800
To: "Maelbom Sixty Grees"<cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Nita Daniel

Just a quick update from sixdegrees(tm). Unfortunately Nita
Daniel (machita@gurlmail.com) asked not to be listed as your
contact with sixdegrees.

We also wanted to make sure you were aware that you currently
have no other confirmed contacts, so it will be hard for you to
have a productive sixdegrees experience. As you probably know,
without any confirmed contacts, you won't get any results from our
networking searches.

So, we just wanted to recommend that you head over to
http://www.sixdegrees.com , log-in, and go to MY CONTACTS
to list additional relationships.

PLEASE NOTE: All replies to this address are processed by a computer.
If you have any problems, questions or requests send an e-mail to
issues@sixdegrees.com and someone will get back to you as soon as
possible.

E.DB.BRESP.3

Thread