1998-09-08 - Re: Citizenship silliness. Re: e$: crypto-expatriatism

Header Data

From: Tim May <tcmay@got.net>
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: 2f44dd30791fee54ac9a42b13d01acf1b758f6121951c83f705e94c0eb766da5
Message ID: <v03130306b21b29f68511@[209.66.100.138]>
Reply To: <v03130303b21b0886ab43@[209.66.100.138]>
UTC Datetime: 1998-09-08 18:44:24 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 02:44:24 +0800

Raw message

From: Tim May <tcmay@got.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 02:44:24 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: Re: Citizenship silliness.  Re: e$: crypto-expatriatism

At 11:19 AM -0700 9/8/98, William H. Geiger III wrote:

>Yes Tim, we all know your anti-Israel position and your sympathy for the
>Palistinians even though they are in the position that they are due to
>their own actions.
>
>They started the war, got their asses beat and have been whining about it
>for the past 50 years.

We'll see who's whining after 2 million Zionists are consumed in the holy
fire that sweeps through Haifa and Tel Aviv.

Some Jews learned nothing from WWII.

Ironic that our Cypherpunks technology, including remailers, will help the
forces of liberation coordinate their attacks. On this point, Freeh and
Reno are completely correct, as I have been saying for years.

--Tim May

"The tree of liberty must be watered periodically with the blood of
tyrants...."
Licensed Ontologist              | black markets, collapse of governments.

Thread