1998-09-16 - Caligula, My Father, Bill Clinton

Header Data

From: Lazlo Toth <lazlototh@hempseed.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 35a35e65b36ca90aa5688e0a787568fae2331da14ec64eada0b13c23b08f2453
Message ID: <v04011702b2260ce487ba@[199.125.99.133]>
Raw Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 20:10:32 +0800

Raw message

From: Lazlo Toth <lazlototh@hempseed.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 20:10:32 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Caligula, My Father, Bill Clinton

I think people are finding it much easier to relate to your Mr. Clinton
lately...

-Lazlo

Caligula, My Father, Bill Clinton
by Sam Lipsyte