1998-09-11 - Bulk emailing service

Header Data

From: “bman offer” <97343818@14683.com>
To: do@mnfmfgg.com
Message Hash: 5866ddadc6c497b17c629cc460943153c1a0120b3d46b8a152009412906ea179
Message ID: <445877496358.PAA93871@mailhost1.cochems.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 01:06:29 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: "bman offer" <97343818@14683.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 01:06:29 -0700 (PDT)
To: do@mnfmfgg.com
Subject: Bulk emailing service

<HTML><PRE><BODY BGCOLOR="#000000"><FONT COLOR="#00FFFF" SIZE=3>

Bulkman Direct Email Promotion

Bulkman --> Call (336) 214-0344 for ordering information,custom orders, and Website information.

Bulkman Services offers professional, effective direct email advertising to promote your business
or website.  With our service you will reach thousands of people who are interested in what you
have to offer.  We can send up to 500,000 emails out for you with your own sales letter.  The
email addresses that we use are freshly extracted daily from people actually online either
chatting or surfing! Plus, the people who receive your email aren't overloaded with other offers.
We also offer targeted emailing using a target audience that you specify, for example - music lovers,
single mothers, college students, etc.

We use up to date, high quality programs to effectively extract fresh addresses and successfully mail
your message.  This is why our service is more effective than others.

Bulkman will give the sales boost you've been looking for.  Try out our services and  you will be
overloaded with response and sales!!!

We accept any questions and phone orders -

Call --> (336) 214-0344    - Anytime -
     --> please leave a voicemail message and you will be contacted shortly

</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>

Thread