1998-09-11 - Re: Newspaper Ad Project

Header Data

From: attila <attila@hun.org>
To: Jim Choate <ravage@einstein.ssz.com>
Message Hash: 5dab34b9c9824ee6fea2b24b87d3324bc54669b86253dab22efbda972f8be6b9
Message ID: <Pine.BSF.3.96.980912000838.6262H-100000@hun.org>
Reply To: <199808261817.NAA04960@einstein.ssz.com>
UTC Datetime: 1998-09-11 11:15:21 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 19:15:21 +0800

Raw message

From: attila <attila@hun.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 19:15:21 +0800
To: Jim Choate <ravage@einstein.ssz.com>
Subject: Re: Newspaper Ad Project

    I think you'll find that you can buy multicolumn display ads
    cheaper than classifieds --where you can also get multi-column.
    display ad is almost always cheaper for one shot; and, you have
    a choice of position --and therefore cost

On Wed, 26 Aug 1998, Jim Choate wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I was wondering if we might go ahead and set a date for publishing across
>the country the 3-line Perl RSA. I would like to suggest something like
>Halloween, at least a month a way.
>
>The cpunks here in Austin believe we can handle Austin, Houston, Dallas, Ft.
>Worth, San Antonio, and El Paso.
>
>One issue is that the columns in the paper are pretty limited, so it won't
>be 3 lines in reality. Anybody know the standard paper column width? Who
>wants to reformat the Perl?

Thread